Murphy's Law: make love with it my fine friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Trip

I'd love to share a story like that but I tend to block out really bad memories:yes:

I do hope your troubles end soon! It will get better absolutely:hug:

One time back in high school, my friend got in an accident with the new car her parents had just bought her. The car was in a repairable shape...until it got hit by another car while they were waiting for the cops to arrive.

Bonochick said:
One time back in high school, my friend got in an accident with the new car her parents had just bought her. The car was in a repairable shape...until it got hit by another car while they were waiting for the cops to arrive.

That reminds me of a time a co-worker had her car stolen. The police found it, but it was damaged. It was taken to an auto body shop, where it was stolen again a few days later.

TripThruUreWires said:
Yeah, i know, i know, i'll get over this seemingly perpetual hump. . .

but in the meanwhile, please feel free to cheer me up with your personal stories of things going from bad to worse :crack:

Wow, Trip / Brooke, I thought that I would never see you back here... long time, no see.

:wave:

Last edited:
nbcrusader said:
Trip,

How are the kids???

She has kids now? :ohmy:

I guess it has really been a long time :reject:

Last time I spoke to Trip she was being hit on by pretty much the whole forum... impressive how quickly time goes by.

TripThruUreWires said:
perpetual hump. . .

I blame this on the other thread, about self love...

But I admit - I really thought of something else when I read the first sentance or so of this thread, and the title - very quickly.

:|

lovin' bonochicks' anecdotes as usual. . . you need to compile a book! :up:

. . . and the stolen car :lol:

. . . thanks for friendly words redkat :hug:

. . . . heya pablo and nb! yeah, long time no see. . . .

that's right, i somehow managed to get hitched and subsequently knocked up a couple times in a rather short timeframe. it's all a wonder to me as well. :sexywink:

pablo, you yourself got hitched not too long ago, correct? can't remember if i ever congradulated ya on that milestone. . . if not, congrats! :hug: i hope your savoring marriagedom. you're quite a catch :sexywink: . . . (apparently, the inclination to flirt never subsided with the advent of marriage. . .don't think it ever will). :l

TripThruUreWires said:
. . . . heya pablo and nb! yeah, long time no see. . . .

that's right, i somehow managed to get hitched and subsequently knocked up a couple times in a rather short timeframe. it's all a wonder to me as well. :sexywink:

pablo, you yourself got hitched not too long ago, correct? can't remember if i ever congradulated ya on that milestone. . . if not, congrats! :hug: i hope your savoring marriagedom. you're quite a catch :sexywink: . . . (apparently, the inclination to flirt never subsided with the advent of marriage. . .don't think it ever will). :l

Indeed... actually, I got married slightly over two years ago, so time flew on my side as well. You can see some pics of me and my wife over at Sicy's thread at the Lemonade Stand.

I need to see some updated pics of you and the kids if you can post them!

And if you ever lose your inclination to flirt, you will not be the same Brooke I used to know... :wink: I never expected you to behave (well, maybe a little, but only when your husband and kids are around...).

Great to hear from you!

Back
Top Bottom