More Things I Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought of you earlier, khan. i was borrowing my sister's car and the radio ran out of good music, so i checked cd she had in. it was some exceptional 80s mix. brilliant. i'ma gonna burn it.
:up:

and more i love? kicking ARSE in policy writing! writing policies themselves, not so much, but kicking arse in them? hells yeah!
:hyper:

i thought of you earlier, khan. i was borrowing my sister's car and the radio ran out of good music, so i checked cd she had in. it was some exceptional 80s mix. brilliant. i'ma gonna burn it.
:up:
:yippie: awesome! i have 80s mixes up the wazoo on my computer. i make new ones all the time. :reject:

and more i love? kicking ARSE in policy writing! writing policies themselves, not so much, but kicking arse in them? hells yeah!
:hyper:
:fuckyeah:

that I survived yesterday without a major rant and made some positive headway in a new job . . . casual at the moment but hoping that if I play the ole cards right it will lead to a permanent position :)
. . . oh, and that my mother in law has finally realised how hard I actually work at trying to help my husband make ends meet whilst bringing up the kidlets as well and pitched in and washed the dishes after dinner last night :faint: :D

that I survived yesterday without a major rant and made some positive headway in a new job . . . casual at the moment but hoping that if I play the ole cards right it will lead to a permanent position :)
. . . oh, and that my mother in law has finally realised how hard I actually work at trying to help my husband make ends meet whilst bringing up the kidlets as well and pitched in and washed the dishes after dinner last night :faint: :D

:applaud: well done on the job front.

Mother in laws. :crack:

I think mothers in law belong in the "things I hate" thread.... :wink:

More things I love: EUROVISION!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: May would be so the sadder without it.

Also, Rage on the ABC is just a joy this month, last week Japan. This week: the Bay City Rollers and Abba :cute:

:applaud: well done on the job front.

Mother in laws. :crack:

after nearly 17 years I have finally done something right :lol: :crack:

I think mothers in law belong in the "things I hate" thread.... :wink:

More things I love: EUROVISION!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: May would be so the sadder without it.

Also, Rage on the ABC is just a joy this month, last week Japan. This week: the Bay City Rollers and Abba :cute:

:lol:

:doh: forgot about eurovision

:love: bay city rollers . . .

Haha, good old New South Wales.

I'll still buy all the ones i really want, just the ones I don't particularly want to lash out on.

Been downloading aussie hip hop lately

Eurovision (minus the UK entry, which was the biggest joke on earth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom