More Things I Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sitting on the lounge with kidlet no 2, all snuggled, sharing the ipod, just listening . . .and occassionally he reaches across, without realising what he's doing and plays with my hair like he did when he was a baby . . . big fat rush of love is almost overwhelming :heart:

I love how it feels SOOOO incredibly fantastic when you accomplish something you pushed yourself to complete. :up:

I also love packing for a much-anticipated trip!

^ :up: I love that too! I was cleaning my room last week, only to stumble upon an old money envelope folded up in a random pair of socks! I have no idea when or why I did it, but it was a pleasant surprise to say the least!

I love Love LOVE finding loose change but especially paper money in pockets and handbags you'd forgotten about!!! :up:

that kinda thing makes me do this

:happydance:

. . . I also love love love finding something you've been lusting after on sale and snagging the last one . . . it was hidden right at the back . . . yay for me :D

more :happydance: ing :D

^ I know he's a dick he's a dick he's a dick and he should slap whoever told him to play the 'bad guy' role cuz he can't pull it off at all and he needs to learn how to speak in complete sentences using actual words (says I, the queen of kidlet and fabulosity :doh: :lol: ) . . . but I still love it :lol:

i haven't watched it much, but i suppose it's not bad. better than watching 15 twentysomethings sleep.

when i first heard of it, i thought it was going to be like an australian iron chef, so i was a little let down :lol:

^ and ^^ :D

prepared to own my tendencies towards completely crap tv :lol:
. . . it shits all over bigbrother indeed and in no way has the quirky charm of Iron Chef (oh the hair the hair, what George wouldn't do for some of that hair) . . . but I can watch with my kids and the only thing I have to worry about is that they drop an 'arse' or a 'pissed off' here and there . . . and my kids are learning to LERVE cooking . . . its a win win win for me :laugh:

I love the World Clock site :nerd:

The World Clock – Time Zones

(thanks GG :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom