More Things I Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of op did the little tyke have?
And :heart: + :hug: for the success!

he had a tooth that never developed properly and turned feral that needed to be removed and going under was the kindest way to do it . . . not a big thing at all but still kinda stressful - he was a right little soldier despite the misery of it all :)

as much as he's spinning off the radar right now (2 days of lying down is really about as much as a fiesty 10 year old boy can take) it's pretty damn fine to have him back to his nutty ole self :up: . . . . :loveshower:

:lol:
that's great. i took my oldest to the dentist last year when there was absolutely nothing wrong, so she'd think the whole experience is about bright lights and stickers at the end, in the hope if she ever does need work then she won't be like an untamed wild horse about it. same with getting her eyes tested.

Excellent show, A lot of the Judd Apatow crew is in it. Judd Apatow was actually the creator of it. Seth Rogen, James Franco, etc. It's brilliant, definitely worth checking out!:up:

:up: :up: I also think that everyone should check it out. We watched it every ~2 weeks in my English class junior year of high school (4 years ago). I now own it on DVD. Quite a funny show.

Oh so it (FreaksGeeks) was a sitcom or something?

It was more a mix of comedy and drama. It has the typical Apatow hilarity, but it was also a lot more tame than his typical work because it was shown on American network TV, and we're disgustingly prudish. It was a brilliant show though, I was only 11 when it originally aired, but I remember my dad and mom watched it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom