More Things I Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
when my kids do little things to try and make me happy:cute:

(kidlet #2 had to cut pics out of magazines at school for a school task . . . as he was thumbing through mags for pictures of 'w' words he happened upon pics of bono which he promptly cut out for me . . . and he instructed all the kids in his class to cut pics of bono out as well . . . I am now the proud owner of about 20 crudely cut out pics of the bonomeister, love it! :cute: )

^:love: even meeting 'cross the river? :heart

The whole damn thing!

:love: my U2 iPod
I still carry it around everywhere even though it's bulkier compared to newer generation iPods. I wish they came out with the NLOTH version of the smaller iPods...

Well if you get a white one, they are pracitcally the right colour...just need a few adjustments :hmm:

I still have the ancient u2 video ipod (20 or 30 gig or so) and I use it every day! :love: Had to replace the earbuds and it sometimes has a little volume issue(randomly goes way up or way down) but besides that it still works perfectly!

The phone call I just got from Australia. :)

A couple of the projects and events discussed during the above phone call have a lot of potential to be things I love too. :)

Well if you get a white one, they are pracitcally the right colour...just need a few adjustments :hmm:

Maybe you could get the white ipod and get 'U2' or '=' engraved on the back :lol:

Haha, that's right. I'll just take a Sharpie and put '=' on the front of it... :D

I still have the ancient u2 video ipod (20 or 30 gig or so) and I use it every day! :love: Had to replace the earbuds and it sometimes has a little volume issue(randomly goes way up or way down) but besides that it still works perfectly!

Yeah, that's what I have too. I also have the first U2 ipod (the photo version), but that one is REALLY bulky. I only use it at home. I've been having intermittent issues with really low volume too... :hmm:

Did you ever notice that the woman who played whoever the lead character was in Persuasion was called 'Amanda Root'? We chuckled heartily at that back in year 11.

afternoon to self

fave mag

having a quiet whisky

happening upon an abc2 rage special that has me hurtling down a musical memory lane

then bouncing round the lounge room like a loon as a cavalcade of favourite musical moments are unleashed . . .joy division, the cure, powderfinger, nirvana, jeff buckley . . . all feels so very very right with the world :love:

The parade scene in Ferris Beuller's Day Off. Best. scene. ever! I was flipping thru the channels this afternoon, and the movie was on. It's one of those movies that you have to watch every time it's on TV, no matter how many times you've seen it. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom