More Things I Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dublin. *sigh* I wanna go back! :sad:

I love Dublin too, I want to move here, I don't even care that it's about ten times more expensive than Canada. I also love Irish people, SO nice, even nicer than Canadians I'd say. :lol:

Ireland, in general
That, too! And Northern Ireland was beautiful where I've seen it(Giant's causeway and the coastline from Belfast to it).

I love Dublin too, I want to move here, I don't even care that it's about ten times more expensive than Canada. I also love Irish people, SO nice, even nicer than Canadians I'd say. :lol:

I totally would too! The people, the surroundings, the food, the buildings! :love:

Dublin would be a great city to live in if you were loaded but the only thing I really miss about (N.) Ireland is my family. It will always be home but I would not want to live there again.

The new apartment I just paid a deposit on, which is very big and very nice and $15 a month cheaper than the tiny cubbyhole I'm in right now.

However, the actual process of moving belongs in that other thread. :down:

The new apartment I just paid a deposit on, which is very big and very nice and $15 a month cheaper than the tiny cubbyhole I'm in right now.

However, the actual process of moving belongs in that other thread. :down:

:lol:

I know what you mean on both counts! I recently moved into a different house that is quite a bit nicer than the one I moved out of (the house, the yard and the neighborhood), but actually moving was (and still is since I still don't have everything moved! :yikes: ) a royal pain in the ass.

But it's worth it. :yes:

u2magazine.jpg

Wearing clothing that i have not been able to wear in 2.5 years.
A hot cup of tea
The smell of a bakery
Accents from different parts of the country and from around the world
Laughing out loud
Not having a nagging cough
Being able to say that I saw U2 perform in Dublin
Listening to a crowd of 80,000 people singing in unison
My bed and pillows.

random acts of kindness.
random hello's
random smiles
random hugs
random emails from friends that you have not heard from in a while that tell you " I was just thinking about you."
new friendships
Awesome :heart:

Wearing clothing that i have not been able to wear in 2.5 years.
A hot cup of tea
The smell of a bakery
Accents from different parts of the country and from around the world
Laughing out loud
Not having a nagging cough
Being able to say that I saw U2 perform in Dublin
Listening to a crowd of 80,000 people singing in unison
My bed and pillows.
Awesome(and a bit jealous ;) )

Not wearing socks.

Hell yes! :hi5: In the summer I don't wear socks (I originally wrote sucks, lol) unless it's absolutely necessary. Bare feet, ftw!

I love long weekends, especially in the summer. :drool: Spending the day lazing about outside in the backyard with nothing to do at all except relax is filled with win. :love:

i love that i'm never, ever going to reap the benefits of the last three years of roadworks i've had to face in auckland. why do i love this fact? because it means i'm getting the fuck out of this city. apart from eastern europe i don't think it's possible to have a more miserable cbd. ugh.

Hell yes! :hi5: In the summer I don't wear socks (I originally wrote sucks, lol) unless it's absolutely necessary. Bare feet, ftw!

I love long weekends, especially in the summer. :drool: Spending the day lazing about outside in the backyard with nothing to do at all except relax is filled with win. :love:

:hi5: A sockmate! Yay!

Ha socks suck! I wear them when I have to go out in shoes yes, but besides that summer is sock free weather! :love: Freedome!

Lazing is good. :drool: Napping in the sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom