More Things I Hate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate this thread.

:grumpy:

BUt yeah, I guess people like bitching. I'm one of those people. I love bitching way more than I love love. So bring it bitches. :madwife:

Funny how despite the fact the hate thread was made mcuh later than the love thread, the hate thread got to 1000 first.

i hate that there were more posts in the first things i hate thread than there are in the things i love thread. :giggle:

edit: damn you danny

I hate that I posted this observation WEEKS AGO in the love thread but no one pays attention to what I have to say :madspit:

^ I think I liked your other avi better than this one :yikes:

I hate that kids being kids often means kids getting their innocent feelings hurt - and yes I know life is no rose garden and its all a learning experience but seeing your kids get emotionally bruised & battered by 'friends' is excruciating . . . my heart has never felt quite so broken.

I hate when U2 goes on tour.

Like I really need the added stress in my life. :madspit:

^ :lol: I have anxiety and there is not even a date for shows here :crazy:

the stress will all be worth it when you are standing in the stadium being elevated by the buzz in the crowd . . . . hear those opening notes of the first song . . . . the tension builds, the adrenaline flows, the crowd roars and bam . . . . life never felt so good :)

I hate ambiguous boyfriends, they don't have any right to be offended when I make a pass at their partners in front of them.

I hate that I posted this observation WEEKS AGO in the love thread but no one pays attention to what I have to say :madspit:

Pardon? Is this in English? anyone?

^ I think I liked your other avi better than this one :yikes:

I hate that kids being kids often means kids getting their innocent feelings hurt - and yes I know life is no rose garden and its all a learning experience but seeing your kids get emotionally bruised & battered by 'friends' is excruciating . . . my heart has never felt quite so broken.

:yes: Even I get a little defensive when my bro/sis get hurt, I used to stand up for the kids who got bagged on my bus too.

haterade.gif

...y'all need to stop drinking it.

:yes: Even I get a little defensive when my bro/sis get hurt, I used to stand up for the kids who got bagged on my bus too.

There was this girl who caught my bus home, she was in the more able of the special ed classes, she had a little slowness, and she used to get picked on. One day, I dunno what got me so feral, but I grabbed this kid by his collar (in the movies-style), and held him and up snarled at him and his cronies that if they ever picked on her again and I was around I'd break their arms and have them thrown off the bus. I then threw him into his seat and stormed off with the raging shits. They never picked on her again that I saw, but more funny was that years and years later, I ended up marrying her older brother. He didn't go to my school, as she had to travel to get to a HS with a special ed section, but never realised until years later when I went to his place to 'meet the family' and I recognised her straight off and she piped up with, "Dad! Mat's brought home that girl who helped me that day back in..."

Crazy weird.
:wink:

but on topic, I'm the same with my kids, PR. I get so upset when they are. I swear they shrink a little, kids do, and seem so much more sensitive and vulnerable.
:sad:

Jealousy, on my own part. I can always see it's unfounded and wrong but that doesn't change anything :down:

I hate crying and watching people cry on tv,it`s stupid and it makes them look bad,but it seems everyone who`s anyone on tv does it...I don`t cry in front of someone or at least I try not to,if anything you`ll think I never cry...

Spitters. I want to have a CDC approved suit and then I will pick up their disgusting gobs and tackle them onto the ground and wrangle their mouths open and then shove it back in there and jam their mouth shut until they swallow it.

Unless the person has swallowed a fly. I might let that pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom