More Things I Hate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:crack: That's awesomely annoying.

Or When People Write With All First Words Capitalised.

With song titles, okay, but with every sentence you write?

Btw is it capitalised or capitalized?

British English = s, American = z.

I still use British spelling for a LOT of stuff, since that's the system I was brought up on :lol:

:cute:

if that's the thing for me to get the most :depressed: about, i think i'll be fine :D
:D exactly. plus these days since you've got so many people living in other countries, it can't be too uncommon to see someone use british english in america and vice versa. especially since it's not like you'll be in school or anything, it's not like anyone will :eyebrow: what you write or be an ass and mark off points or something.

:D exactly. plus these days since you've got so many people living in other countries, it can't be too uncommon to see someone use british english in america and vice versa. especially since it's not like you'll be in school or anything, it's not like anyone will :eyebrow: what you write or be an ass and mark off points or something.
exactly. if people can't work out i'm from overseas by my accent - and you'd be surprised - i'm sure they'll deal wif the spelling.

or i can just switch my computer back to the lamerican dictionary, i guess.

don't forget the poms and the colonies love to use u as well.

but canadian english? that shit is fucked up.

Yep, the poms and their colonies use the U after the Os. Nice to see that after so many years of independence, the influence of the Old Empire still prevails, at least where I'm from :D :lol:

When people act like just because they have all the time in the world, everyone else around them should too.

The other kids not talking in my tutes at uni. I like to think I'm a pretty sociable kid, I guess, and I want to get to know new people and stuff, but when our tutor in one of our classes asks questions and what not, no one really answers, and you can tell he thinks he's probably wasting his time... so I'm always talking. Just to fill the silence really... I don't want to, makes me look a bit stupid. The subject's Communicaton ffs... :lol:

The other kids not talking in my tutes at uni. I like to think I'm a pretty sociable kid, I guess, and I want to get to know new people and stuff, but when our tutor in one of our classes asks questions and what not, no one really answers, and you can tell he thinks he's probably wasting his time... so I'm always talking. Just to fill the silence really... I don't want to, makes me look a bit stupid. The subject's Communicaton ffs... :lol:
Well at least it makes you look good in the teachers eyes!
It gets worse when you know the answer to the question but there's this NERD in your class that always answers them first and perfectly. It makes you feel useless.

:drool: I totally just added this to my bookmarks.

:uhoh: Wait, alright is not a word??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom