More Things I Hate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The to/too thing bothers me a lot! As in, "I like it to." Acccckkkkk! :doh:

guilty as charged :reject:

I hate seeing this:

2dumgxl.jpg

*insertshuddersmileyhere* . . . :scream:

I hate that Mr Cin has been going into my Facebook and keeps removing someone he doesn't like from my friends. I keep putting them back and laffing.

:reject:

:evil: . . . :hug: . . . or you could just change your password :wink:

Finding out what a song is really about when you were already settled on your preconceptions... for example I just found out that 'So Here We Are' by Bloc Party is apparently about the euphoria pill-poppers experience when on the high, not the well-crafted, well-written "love" song that I thought it was.

I still imagine that October is very metaphoric and has a deep meaning, even though in reality 'trees are stripped bare, of all that they wear' is just symbolising autumn (or 'fall' as some of you call it :eyebrow: :D)

Pretty much the entire past week. I've had so much sickness it ain't funny, and I'm currently crippled by a blistering headache. The fact that it's been during my holidays just makes things worse.

What is the definition of "hippies" in 2009? :hmm:

White vegans with dreadlocks, I think.

Pretty much the entire past week. I've had so much sickness it ain't funny, and I'm currently crippled by a blistering headache. The fact that it's been during my holidays just makes things worse.

White vegans with dreadlocks, I think.

Hope you will feel better soon--and thanks for the definition. It's a good one! :applaud:

speaking of butchered english, i saw this on a friend's (see: acquaintance) facebook page.

Sammy my fone ran out of credit & my tyre iz balled as,so wen I get bak till I get my road worthy will take your car to work! I can't even txt to say I'm not coming into work today, there for Im poor and it sux, hopefully ur ring me from work! By the time u read this I will b making my way to NZ,I can't w8 aye! Im gana get smashed on the plan, hope i dont comer, lol! Don't miss me to much....harry the ghost will look after, I told him too & to wach over u wen u sleep,hehe.....will c u Monday,hope u hava fantastic weekend Sammy the Samon,love me.MARGWA.xx

khan was good enough to translate it as best one could understand it:

sammy, my phone ran out of credit and my tyre is balled as (balled as what), so when i get back till i get my road worthy (huh?) i will take your car to work! i can't even text to say i'm not coming in to work today, therefore i'm poor and it sucks. hopefully you'll ring me from work! by the time you read this i will be making my way to nz, i can't wait! i'm gonna get smashed on the plane, hope i don't come (huh), lol! don't miss me too much! harry the ghost will look after (who), i told him to and to watch over you when you sleep hehe. i will see you monday, hope you have a fantastic weekend sammy the samon, love me.

speaking of butchered english, i saw this on a friend's (see: acquaintance) facebook page.

khan was good enough to translate it as best one could understand it:

:crack: Holy crap. I'm glad you put a translation in there or I wouldn't have known what the hell that person was talking about.

i suspect her tyres are bald, not balled, however. though, this is a teenager, so perhaps it/she/he has balled tyres?

today, i fucking hate uni. and i hate the government and their shittastic policies. i just seeth today.
:sigh:

actually, i'm not that angry. i'm avoiding. therefore, problem gone.

:shifty:

..... i have finite time to write finite words, and suddenly i feel like i have adhd and can't even write my own name.

.... time for another break.

:reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom