More Things I Hate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of weddings... an old crush of mine just got married and posted the photos. I'm very happy for her but still :sigh:

:sad: I understand :hug:

I found out recently that my high school crush is a friend of one of my close friends. I had not seen my crush in years and he appeared on my friends facebook friends list. He is married with two beautiful kids. So I understand the :sigh:. :hug: He is still hot. :reject:

:sad: I understand this too....unfortunately :hug:

:down: ex's in happy, healthy relationships with wonderful/beautiful families

how many shows are THEY going to?

-dan

:up: Loved this :heart:

Hope you're feeling better soon. :hug: Are you buying? Or moving more closer to me? :hyper: We must catch up soon. I want to buy you a coffee.
:D

:hyper: coffeeeeeeeee :love: when the moving whirlygig ends you are on :hyper:

not buying yet - still have a little way to go before the banks will let us play grown ups properly ( :grumpy: ) at this moment in time methinks we could get a loan for a shoebox in timbuctuuuuu :lol: but we're getting there . . .slowllllllllllyyyyyyy . . .but thats what you get for living a lets see where the world takes us and do it all upside down (ie kids first, save later . . .disaster :lol: ) kind of a life . . .some days it gets me down and I could kick myself for not taking life a little more seriously but thats counter productive in the end really so whats the point! One foot in front of the other, treasure your people and slap a smile on your dial, thats the best that we can all do really . . .and if all else fails . .. vodka (never underestimate the power of the potato :laugh: )

Laura, your wedding will be fabulous and relaxed. You two are too laid back to have some ridiculous pomp and fluff ceremony. I like simple. We never had an engagement party, never had a bridal shower, never had any of those stupid things. And we made it a daytime wedding, too. I figured people didn't want to be traipsing all over the countryside at midnight just to get home from our selfish public proclamations!
:up:

I approve

Simple is good :yes:

And I'll tell you what....it's not like I haven't had proper training, because I have. There's just something about fighting in or near the water that I dislike. I'm not even bad at it, to be honest....just not my cup of tea.

Unthankful teenagers who can't seem to be able to pour a bowl of Fruit L:huh::huh:ps w/o leaving three on the counter

$10,500 a year for three chitlins in a private school they need a class on How To Pour Fruit Loops Into A Damn Bowl:ohmy:

Don't get me started on teenagers b/c this thread will hit part oucho faster than U2 360 on Opening Night w/ a Live Broadcast from the soundboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom