More Things I Hate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ :hug: . . . we need more people in the world like you mr pap smear man (or whatever your moniker of choice is today ) :)

:lol: Just Daniel today. thanks

There was this girl who caught my bus home, she was in the more able of the special ed classes, she had a little slowness, and she used to get picked on. One day, I dunno what got me so feral, but I grabbed this kid by his collar (in the movies-style), and held him and up snarled at him and his cronies that if they ever picked on her again and I was around I'd break their arms and have them thrown off the bus. I then threw him into his seat and stormed off with the raging shits. They never picked on her again that I saw, but more funny was that years and years later, I ended up marrying her older brother. He didn't go to my school, as she had to travel to get to a HS with a special ed section, but never realised until years later when I went to his place to 'meet the family' and I recognised her straight off and she piped up with, "Dad! Mat's brought home that girl who helped me that day back in..."

Crazy weird.
:wink:

Wow great story!! Small world, it's funny how it works sometimes. Do you get along really well with her now? That's awesome.

oh, i'll be part of this. and insecurity, for the same reasons.

:up:

Oh. forgot to mention.

I hate it when the Big M cartons don't open properly. Is there a trick to it? Every time I bend the tabs back they never open, I stand there looking like an idiot as I try to peel them back..

Wow great story!! Small world, it's funny how it works sometimes. Do you get along really well with her now? That's awesome.

It's a funny old world indeed! We get along now still, and as far as sisters-in-law go, she's great. She gets on with everyone, really. She can be extremely frustrating in her own unique way, but aren't we all? :D

non permanent hair colourant I use that says it lasts like 16 washes - only lasts about 2

costs double the price of the hair colourants I am hardly finding now which yes not only cheaper but colour stays about 3 washes at least AND conditions hair better because this stuff I use actually dulls hair after 1st wash.

so boomabyeahh and all that bollox!

:D :down:

I hate that I don't have the guts to walk away.
I hate that in my heart I've already given up but he's trying so hard.
I hate that he's a good guy and doesn't deserve it.

I hate that I can't talk to anyone in real life without them confusing me or telling me we are so good together.

When did life get so hard? :sigh:

Oversharing over :phew:

I hate that I can't talk to anyone in real life without them confusing me or telling me we are so good together.

cin :hug: i've got no idea what you're going through but :hug:s

For some reason, I relate to your message, despite not really having a clue. It sounds like something I could have wrote in 2008, not a good year. Now it's 2009 and I'm not looking back :hug:

I truly have no idea what it is about, but please be encouraged and never, ever, lose yourself!

:hug:

PR and Angela :yes: I remember the first time my son got his feelings hurt by another kid. I wanted to die inside.

:hug: . . . and tryong to find that line between stepping in and letting them fight their own battles is ordinary at best as well . . . I'd happily strangle the little mite who is causing all the misery but that would, quite possibly, NOT be setting the example I'd like my kids to follow :)

It's a funny old world indeed! We get along now still, and as far as sisters-in-law go, she's great. She gets on with everyone, really. She can be extremely frustrating in her own unique way, but aren't we all? :D

I so love all these kinds of little coincidences . . . and the kharma of your particular story is just gorgeous :hug:

:hug:

grown up life is all kinds of sucky sometimes, sorry you're hurting :hug:

I hate that in prob 2 months from now Im going to be crying solid and sore for like a couple of days.

:eyebrow: Surgery? Marathon? :hug:

Not to be too cheesy but, Be strong. Walk on. :hug:

8 hour time differences, the Atlantic ocean getting in the way, and all we have for now is the many, many wonderful memories and 400 pictures as a reminder. :sigh:

:( the end of daylight saving . . . and the on set of winter :eek:

(always been an early riser but now, instead of waking at 4ish I'll be waking at 3ish for a bit :angry: . . . won't I be a barrell of laughs come the evening :wink: )

I keep forgetting you guys are just the opposite of here: it's just starting to green up for spring here--and it has been a long time coming!

Light is your friend.

when the wind iss blowing so hard that it pushes my car door shut into my leg. Ouch

I keep forgetting you guys are just the opposite of here: it's just starting to green up for spring here--and it has been a long time coming!

Light is your friend.

:yes: okay, will stop my grumbling - until tonight at least when fatigue will wallop the stuffing out of me :lol:. . . it is kind of nice to have light back in the morning :)

I hear you sista :hi5:

:D

Eating too much sugar and the come down after :grumpy: :grumpy:

Being the only guy in my sociology tutes...

We were discussing women in marriage either hyphenating their surname or just keeping their own, and in this new-fangled world we live in more and more women are doing one of the two. Now, if it were me, I would want the woman to take my name. Why? Bit of a traditionalist, I suppose, it'd just be nice and easier. So anyway the tutor asked the class and a few of the more feministic (a word?) girls started getting really riled up about. So the tutor goes, 'What do you think Daniel?' And all of a sudden I had about 30 girls just burning holes in my head, so I couldn't really say anything other than "Oh... I haven't really thought about it much..." :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom