MERGED---> Please keep KhanadaRhodes in your thoughts + KhanadaRhodes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thoughts and prayers going her way. Let's hope she is back here with us as soon as possible.

:hug:

Just got an email from her husband. He said that Katie is pretty much bedridden. She cant use her hands because the skin was shredded from the glass. She can barely walk, talk, eat or drink. She has short-term memory loss. The car is totalled and I guess the only car they had and the insurance pay out is minimal.

He told her about this thread and it cheered her up. Their Internet access has been down since Monday, so she hasn't had a chance to check anything yet (He was writing this on his cell phone) though thinks that reading is something she is not going to be capable of right now.

He said he really appreciate all of our concern and the support and to send Interference their regards.

:sad: This is so so sad.. I feel so bad for her. I wish I could give her a real hug :hug: I'm just glad she is alive.

He said that she's actually at home not at the hospital.. I guess I didnt mention that.

That is terrible news. :sad:
I'm glad to hear that she is back at home though. My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family. I hope you have a speedy recovery. :hug:

You've got a long road ahead of you Katie but thank God you're alive :hug:

My thoughts and prayers go out to you for your continued recovery.

Back
Top Bottom