MERGED---> Please keep KhanadaRhodes in your thoughts + KhanadaRhodes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh my god. That's absolutely horrendous news.

Poor Khanada. I sincerely hope you recover soon, we are all thinking of you, and you are in my prayers.

Love
Sara :hug:

:( Poor Khanada - I feel so bloody useless, just sat here unable to help in any way. Just trying to send as many positive thoughts her way as possible.

I emailed her husband again to try to get an update.

Will keep everyone posted.

I am so shocked to hear this very sad news :sad: :sad:

I am thinking of Khanada&hope&pray for her to be better as soon as possible! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My thoughts are with Khanada, her husband&everyone else who knows her! Looking forward to the day when she's back on the blue crack, which she will be! :yes:

I once lost someone in a stupid car accident.
I surely know how painful and long these experiences can be.
I'm keeping her and her family in my prayers, hoping they recover soon.

:( God, how horrific :(. I hope she makes a full recovery, and soon! I'll be keeping her and her family in my thoughts.

Joel

oh my goodness. I met Katie in a U2 chat when she was just a kid in high school. This is just horrible......

my thoughts and prayers are with you, I hope you come back to us soon.

Thank you for telling us and being willing to update us as information comes in Sicy

My thoughts & prayers to Khanada for a full & speedy recovery! :up: Prayers to her family, as well, for their peace of mind during her treatment.
:hug: KhanadaRhodes :hug:

prayers
hands.gif
for khanada and her husband.

That's just terrible news. I hope she makes a full and quick recovery. I know what it's like to be in a bad car accident. In addition to the physical injuries, it can really rob you of your confidence. I'm sending positive thoughts her way.:hug:

Back
Top Bottom