MERGED ----> Infatuation with an Instructor + This is kind of childish, but...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know i was just kidding, but I had the bad experience to know only guys that think in sex and just that but you may be one of the few sweet boys left, who knows

There have been more than a few teachers I wouldn't have minded putting the wood to.

I know this is an old thread, but I decided just to bump it up instead of starting a new one. Could we just make this the official confessional for crushes on professors/other older authority figures?
Anyway, I'm having a rapidly growing crush on my chemistry professor. He's about 40 and very :drool:. (40 is definitely when men are at their prime, imo ;)) I'm having a pretty rough semester, so the best part of my week is going to class and staring at him as he lectures. It's harmless fun, or at least I should keep it that way, under control, as I have no intention of trying to seduce him (nor do I have the skills to).
I just wanted to get that off my chest. My friends don't understand my constant infatuations with older men who I have no chance with. I can't help them though. :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom