MERGED ---> I'm just gonna let off some steam now.......... + I'm mad....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
I'm just gonna let off some steam now..........

Im just gonna list the things that are annoying me before I :combust: here people

-My "friend" is a cheating witch- she treated all her boyfriends badly now they all dumped her and she doesnt know why- I say karma baby she deserved it- shes a liar she lies to me all the time- she even forced me into sharing a formal car with her even tho I couldnt afford it so she invited this guy i totally hate and ignore to come with us and she knows i dont like him- she made him pay ?90 for the car and the car was ?140 that meant i was only paying ?25 but i had a bad feeling about it so yeh I opted out of that arrangement and she threatened me with things like her mum was gonna fone me cus i was in the wrong- when i said she had lied to someone about the price she said it was my fault cus i had no money and she was now giving him his money back and making me pay for the car if i wasnt there but if i did go she'd pay for me talk about blakcmail- i just found out hes still paying ?90 without me there

So yeh and then she told this guy on the phone all this stuff about me like Dave leaving me in the lurch and she made out I had no other date so he emailed me giving me a list of possible dates i could take but then adding at the end oh well you'll probably be going alone then- i got a date the same friggin day :censored:

And on the phone the other day she gave me a lecture on how i should wash my hair and said i wasnt doing it properly- I dont give 2 toots about what my hair looks like in school ill scrape it all up and tie it back if it pleases me :|

Last night her b/f in Wales who now hates her started saying he loves me and wanted to go out with me- he doesnt even know me whats that about!

She used to be friends with this bunch of girls who bullied me for over a year in school and made my life a living nightmare she was one of the girls in this gang- i didnt care about them and i know they thought i was a loser shes jsut talking to me because they have all abandoned her and are now bullying her and then she tells me she hates her life becuase she doesnt understand why people are nasty to her- if she wasnt so selfish and only cared about what her hair looked like people might be nicer to her- i might be a bit of a loser who isnt pretty and has no guys running after her but at least im a decent person :|

Im not finished yet.........

I have loads of homework to do and I have Christmas exams in December and have so much to revise and im afriad of completely losing it and failing my a-levels and not going to Queens and having to go to like Liverpool to study next year

I have to tidy my room- its a mess and it will take hours to do and I dont want to do it

I still feel sick

I dont think I have any real friends, everyone seems to jsut use me, Im too nice to people sometimes I think they think they can walk all over me

This 22 year old guy is completely annoying me- he keeps txting my fone asking why i am ignoring him but i have no money in my phone and he is a scary guy he might be going to jail for a rather unsavoury thing he has been accused of and i dunno how he got my mobile number but i think my friend gave him it- the same friend that told some 30 year old man i would go outside with him into a street where girls kept getting raped and this is also the same friend that nearly had me stabbed in the neck one day by some guy with a knife who was about 16, so yeh she isnt much of a friend either and i dont wanna be associated with people like that so I never go out with her, ever. She is also very immature and her other "best friends" are all in my brothers year at school when all my friends left my school last year or the year before so they are all 18-20- we go out to maybe a pub or a cafe to meet up or sometimes i meet them in the students union after school on a friday but her idea of fun is making up a fantasy life with actors that she will never meet with her little sister and cousin who are 11 and 15, and writing on pages her name with the actors name- her idea of fun is also watching Hary Potter and reading magazines with her sister and cuting out pictures of Harry potter, she phones me and giggles down the phone about who she fancies and gets me to ask them out for her if i like a guy i tell him and if he rejects me well c'est la vie it isnt so bad- she even got me to get her a formal date, and in school she copies everything i do she even shares a friggin locker with me and in my free classes if i go to the library she will come with me, even on Msn she copies my names- i know its petty and immature being annoyed about it but i cant take it when she even picked the same formal dress as me but in a different colour- in the end i picked another dress and bought the same shoes as me as well.....I dont mind doing things with my little sister either but we go out shopping together, or watch a movie together or get our hair cut together or we stay in and watch a DVD or talk or something- even my 14 year old sister wouldnt dream of doing the things my friend does she has a bit more maturity than that

People suck

:|

Please rant away in this thread

*takes deep breath*

thanks for listening :wave:

Go April! :hyper: :hug:

and my cousin well shes not actually my cousin shes my uncles wife's child but not my uncles so yeh its confusing but shes a few months older than me im not sure if shes 18 yet or not but shes having a baby in december and my dad heard last night that when the baby is born my uncle and aunt r giving her their bedroom for her and her b/f so my dad came home telling me that my boyfirned could never move in if i got pregnant- i had no intentions of getting pregnant anyway- i think he just thinks im stupid sometimes :| Maybe hes jsut afriad cus his little sister my aunt got pregnant when she was 18 and my other aunt did too but she lsot the baby- i think she smokes and drinks too much- maybe he thinks ill get pregnant when im 18 too :shrug:

and some girl emailed me telling me how she liked me work on her artist on my wee magazine thing but then started telling me it was a hard business and i should be prepared for a"few knocks before i make it big" i write for a newspaper and a magazine lady I know rejection :| and i only do it cus i can do something through my own initiative and i love msuic and free cds i wanna be a teacher when im older

I should be getting some albums today in the post but the unreliable postman didnt come :mad:

Re: i won't fully rant, i'll save that for when i scream at the top of my lungs today

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Oh yeah, also, I will be dying alone. Can't forget about that shit.

That makes two of us.

:|

I'm mad...

...at myself for staying in bed till one today and wasting all that time when I have serious stuff I should be doing this week. I start working next week and my time will be severely curtailed after that. (But at least I'll be earning money again.)

...at the people around me for being cliquey. Most of the people I've gotten to know since moving are at least a bit older than me, and thus old enough to know better. Not that I don't think they're mostly very cool and nice people and I have made some really good friends, but there is this problem with cliques and in that respect they should get a life.

...at the guy I have a crush on for being part of one of the cliquiest cliques. Actually, he's part of a clique of three within a larger clique of about, I dunno, seven or ten or something. It's not a really really serious crush and it's not going to kill me but it just bugs the heck out of me.

...at myself for having a crush on this guy. I have a feeling he's less my type than I originally believed. And I KNOW that he doesn't think a lot of me, I don't think he dislikes me but I'm pretty sure he knows I have a thing for him and he isn't impressed. I don't know what it is! Ok, he's tall and that always appeals to me, being a six foot tall female, and he's Danish and has such a cute accent, and he has blond hair (though I normally prefer dark hair) and it's definitely receding but you know, it's like Sting, receding hairline but still sexy. But it's definitely not going to go anywhere. :(

Oh, and I'm also mad at myself for spending too much money. I'm about to exacerbate that problem by buying the best of 1990-2000. I can't stop buying CDs and books, going to over-expensive restaurants, etc etc.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ok, that's better. None of this is a huge, huge deal, it's just like, I don't know, small annoying stinging insects or something?

Last edited:
Everyone sleeps in..
I do it too much..

I hate cliques as well..
So does Bono:)

take care-
diamond
:dance:

Last edited:
Oh, girlie. :( I feel so sorry for you........:( Is there something I can do for you, tell me yeah?

:hug::hug::hug:

I am your real friend. Yes.

Might as well join in

I just went to a wedding yesterday...

Damn I want a relationship. And not just one of those casually-date-for-a-while relationships. I want to fall in love again. And this time, actually have it - *gasp!* - last. I mean, I'm not down in the pits depressed because I'm single, but I just feel so much better when I have someone to share my life with. I want a relationship where there are no problems with the ex, or problems with being too far from each other. I want to find someone I can see everyday, go out to the movies with, have candlelit dinners at home with, indulge my romantic side with, share the same bed with, etc. I'm sick of either never getting anywhere, being too far away from each other, or having things fall apart after a really promising start. It sucks. :down:

On top of that I feel like I no longer have a confidante, that one person I can call up at anytime and just open up to and feel better just to talk to them. Basically for the past 10-11 years I've had that someone, and now I don't and it just feels like there's a big hole in my life. I need that back.

And She's Always A Woman To Me just came on and now I'm feeling even more sad and nostalgic. Blargh. :banghead:

Re: Might as well join in

Diemen said:
I just went to a wedding yesterday...

Damn I want a relationship. And not just one of those casually-date-for-a-while relationships. I want to fall in love again. And this time, actually have it - *gasp!* - last. I mean, I'm not down in the pits depressed because I'm single, but I just feel so much better when I have someone to share my life with. I want a relationship where there are no problems with the ex, or problems with being too far from each other. I want to find someone I can see everyday, go out to the movies with, have candlelit dinners at home with, indulge my romantic side with, share the same bed with, etc. I'm sick of either never getting anywhere, being too far away from each other, or having things fall apart after a really promising start. It sucks. :down:

On top of that I feel like I no longer have a confidante, that one person I can call up at anytime and just open up to and feel better just to talk to them. Basically for the past 10-11 years I've had that someone, and now I don't and it just feels like there's a big hole in my life. I need that back.

And She's Always A Woman To Me just came on and now I'm feeling even more sad and nostalgic. Blargh. :banghead:

I had a party at my apartment yesterday, and all of my friends are married or newly married. i had to sit there and listen to them talk about how great their husbands are and how they are trying to have kids or talk about the kids they already have...i had to just sit there and smile and pretend to know what :censored: they were talking about...so i am banging my head in here too...this whole liking a guy who lives far away from me is not cutting it at all...i want him to live here!!!!!!..:rant: :angry: :grumpy: :banghead:

Re: I'm mad...

scatteroflight said:
...at myself for having a crush on this guy. I have a feeling he's less my type than I originally believed. And I KNOW that he doesn't think a lot of me, I don't think he dislikes me but I'm pretty sure he knows I have a thing for him and he isn't impressed. I don't know what it is! Ok, he's tall and that always appeals to me, being a six foot tall female, and he's Danish and has such a cute accent, and he has blond hair (though I normally prefer dark hair) and it's definitely receding but you know, it's like Sting, receding hairline but still sexy. But it's definitely not going to go anywhere. :(

ok, so i TOTALLY empathize here...i, too, have a height thing...being 6'1 isn't that cool, let me tell you. there are only so many guys that are even taller than me :(...but the thing i'm most mad at is myself. i just am not attracted to shorter guys...no matter how much i try to put it out of my mind, i just always feel so self concious around them...no matter what! i'm told that one of my guy friends likes me...but he's shorter than me...i see him TOTALLY as a friend...and i really know what it feels like to not have the same feelings coming back...i feel really really bad! what do i do??

besides all that crap, there are...hmm...three guys right now that i kind of like, one of which i really like. but none of them like me! it's so aggrivating! the one i really like is a friend. i don't know him that well though cause we don't hang out that much. but when people mention things about him, i just KNOW that we should talk more...i mean, we are very similar people...and we'd get along great! we have similar interests, and all that jazz...and whenever my friends go out there's almost always all couples and then me...and i have a bad past with being the 3rd wheel...so i HATE THAT!!

wow...felt good to vent...

hey a vent thread...grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I have pms :mad:

I'm sick of men ignoring me....I'm not pretty enough to be considered girlfriend material. I swear I only get compliments from older folks ("aren't you cute") or other women (which I guess would be good if I were a lesbian).

I have this cavity that prevents me from eating candy, cuz it hurts my mouth. I hate not having candy :mad:

I get really pissed off when I see people taking advantage of the system.

Today I was at the grocery store and in front of me was this woman with a cartload of junk food (chips, candy, soda, cookies, etc...) with only a few cans of soup and 1 package of meat. She uses her food stamps to pay for all that crap. Now I have no problem with families needing assistance...however that assistance shouldn't be used to buy a month's worth of doritos and mt. dew.

Re: Im not finished yet.........

Lara Mullen said:

This 22 year old guy is completely annoying me- he keeps txting my fone asking why i am ignoring him but i have no money in my phone and he is a scary guy he might be going to jail for a rather unsavoury thing he has been accused of and i dunno how he got my mobile number but i think my friend gave him it-

Don?t hestitate to call the police when you need to.

On another note this :silent: soundcard still doesn?t run, spent 250 $ on this :censored: piece of :censored:

AND apart from that

where is the sun that shines for me every day?

where are the eyes that smile on me every morning?

my dreams are grey

like the skin of a dying man

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom