MERGED --> I was tempted by the drunk photos thread... + new drunk photo thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Need to get a hold of my drunk photo from when I was in FL. Was informed that I looked like a deer caught in the headlights :lol: Fortunately my really drunk moments were never caught on camera :shifty:

Headache you are a poster child for drunks! :giggle:

:lol: This is a great thread!

When I get drunk, I become a babe-magnet. Fortunately for my marriage, the girls are usually 4 years old...:wink:

f318005b.jpg

Last edited:
This is from a trip I took to Russia this past fall. Went with Patch Adams and a group of 40 clowns from around the world. This was on the overnight train ride from Moscow to St. Petersburg. We fit 22 people into a 4-person sleeper room on the train....and in Russian tradition, we did a shot of vodka after each person entered the car! Let's just say it was a long 8 hours...and I remember very little of it! (I'm in the red at the far right trying to take a drunken self-portrait!)

d3f7a72b.jpg

Here's what the room looked like the next morning :lol: :

904fd517.jpg

EDIT: oops---sorry these are so big! :reject:

ThoraSEB said:
:lol: Great pics, Utoo! My bro did the Vodka train a few months ago, and hearing his stories about that were hilarious. Good times. :up:

Yeah, it was a blast. Someone told us that Russians eat pickles, salmon, and other salty things when they drink vodka---it's supposed to ensure you don't get a hangover. Well, we ate all that....and felt pretty crappy the next day anyway! I think when you eat a pickle with each of 20+ vodka shots, it simply can't make things any better....:drunk: :wink:

JMScoopy said:
yeah well where's your pics? :madspit: :wink:

Somewhere hidden for you to never see them! :madspit: :giggle: Come on you are entertaining in your pics,lol.

I have to get a hold of my friend to have him send me a copy of the one that he took. That's the only one I would dare be brave enough to post :shifty:

:lmao:

the story behind the chair is:

we were all sitting t around drinking for a few hours, by this time we're all smashed. someone was bitching about how the chairs were so uncomfortable. i then picked up the chair i was sitting in and threw it about 50 feet onto some concrete. one of the legs snapped off and the pics are of he holding up my "trophy", as i called it that night.

Try this during your next "social gathering"

throw all sorts of food into a functioning ceiling fan (especially lightly breaded food or food w/ condiments on it). Loads of fun.

It is optional wheather or not you choose to put a plastic covering over the furniture.....It's best in a kitchen ceiling fan because the food comes off the floors/counter tops much easier.

AND POST PICS !

guilty as charged -

funny as all heck as you see people dodging all over the place trying to avoid being hit by a chopped up balony sandwhich or Pop Tart......They can only hide behind the gabage can for so long before the left over spaghetti finds them !!:drool:

let me know how it works out.

If you guys are on a budget, just go to the 7/11 or whatever and buy a few cups of Rahmen Noodles. I know the spelling is wrong.

who won the poker game :huh:

I need to get some shots of me drunk up , i shock u all.

I am going to post a link instead. I never realized how many of my pictures involved drinks till right now and its frightening!!

Keep in mind the page is 5-6yrs old(and hasn't been updated since), and I have had a lot happen since then and pretty much look totally different :sad:. Hopefully by the end of the summer I will be in half the shape I was in back in the day!! *This is where I would put a praying smiley if we would ever get one!!*:lol:

The last pic page will show partly why I have the nickname!!

I'll try and get my cousin to email me some from the last week, they should be pretty interesting.

http://www.fortunecity.com/boozers/otooles/387/#

Last edited:
Here's a new one. I don't know why I lick bottles when FUBAR, but whatever. Happens all the time. That, and grabbing my boobies in public. It's all good. :drunk:

143684813_86ee1764bc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom