MERGED --> I was tempted by the drunk photos thread... + new drunk photo thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
stevec said:

It's young Obi-Wan himself...Ewen McGregor :ohmy:

:ohmy: :up: drunk photos of him. Actually that might not be a good thing. :uhoh:

[q]Ewan McGregor has confessed he was close to becoming an alcoholic.

The 'Star Wars' actor admitted he was a miserable drunk while his career was taking off.

He told the July issue of Playboy magazine he quit drinking a few years ago after his boozing started getting out of control.

He revealed: "I think drinking and being out of control narrow your options in front of the camera.

"I was just ashamed of myself, really".

But despite his problems the hunky star says none of the directors he worked with asked him to stop drinking on set.[/q]

Last edited:
stevec said:
And my favourite drunk pic (tho I should point out that only I was drunk here)

Oh no, no - I was the only one drunk in this photo. At the very most he probably only had 2 drinks, before he left for a shoot on the west coast of Scotland.

He definately wasn't drunk :)

Yeah it is - the original is framed and on my wall now for posterity. I'm such a big kid LOL

He did the photo and autograph thing, but stayed on and chatted to me and my sisters for an hour or so as we played pool. Turned out we had a mutual acquaintence too, which was quite funny. An absolute gentleman and very gracious.

Now if only U2 would visit my local pub too :drool:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
Either way, cool photo to have and sorry, I did not read through all of what you posted when you said you were the only one drunk. I saw him and got all excited. ;)

I know what you mean - I think I reverted back to being 5 years old and talking nonsense that day too :wink:

stevec said:
Yeah it is - the original is framed and on my wall now for posterity. I'm such a big kid LOL

He did the photo and autograph thing, but stayed on and chatted to me and my sisters for an hour or so as we played pool. Turned out we had a mutual acquaintence too, which was quite funny. An absolute gentleman and very gracious.

Now if only U2 would visit my local pub too :drool:

very cool! :up:

Yeah, well......Ive got some mad drunk skills :wink:
Considering I was drunk almost every day for a while and nobody ever knew, I would have to say that there was some grace involved. Either that or I was weird enough sober that people just didnt notice :lol:

This my screw my chances of getting elected but it was legal in Germany so what the hell.

427767094BLuEHf_ph.jpg

No I didn't drink that much...I was sharing with a friend. I had probably three or four sips :lol:

U2democrat said:
This my screw my chances of getting elected but it was legal in Germany so what the hell.

No I didn't drink that much...I was sharing with a friend. I had probably three or four sips :lol:

you should have three or four glasses next time ;)

yes its legal here when you´re 16

U2democrat said:
Shoot if I had one glass I'd probably be passed out on the floor! :lol:

is german beer really that strong? ok I know some of the American beer tastes like water (with exceptions.. the beer i had in frisco with Sicy was decent at last)

... but it really has that effect? I mean, I drink one of those beers maybe when i get home from work, and it hasn´t that much effect.. can only envy you..

and who cares about alcohol anyway,.. what a shit drug

U2democrat said:
No...it's not that strong...it's just i'm VERY skinny with a low tolerance :shrug:

I see :) lucky you..

noone could hold the camera still :drunk:

04-10-05_2236.jpg

this is myself and 1 love 1 life - i'm the one with glasses. It actually looks nothing like me, mainly because I look like I have a beard and, uh, i'm out of focus. Duh. :happy:

Me very drunk in a pub/restaurant in Dublin in June this year :lol:

98c8744e.jpg

This is a self taken pic which is why its so close :| :lol:

37646b42.jpg

i was so drunk its a miracle it even had me in the pic :lol:

i think thats enough incriminating pics for now :drunk:

:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom