MERGED --> I was tempted by the drunk photos thread... + new drunk photo thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
P1010033.JPG

P1010043.JPG

P1010044.JPG

P1010046.JPG

Twas a good weekend....
I just turned 21 and I don't get carded a freakin time in the clubs or at the concert :grumpy:

u2bonogirl said:
P1010033.JPG

P1010043.JPG

P1010044.JPG

P1010046.JPG

Twas a good weekend....
I just turned 21 and I don't get carded a freakin time in the clubs or at the concert :grumpy:

Your pictures aren't showing up *pout* Congratulations on turning 21. I still get carded at the weirded times. And I'm on the verge of turning 30. My reaction: WTF are you kidding me? LOL!

My hosting site is being weird :huh:
Started on wine before going to the club
p1010033ec4.jpg

Had a vodka and red bull that there aren't any pics of and then
Had my first cosmo....
p1010043ia1.jpg

Then a big ass long island iced tea about ten minutes later....I began talking politics :yikes:

Then a mudslide...no photographic evidence
Something struck me as funny. Not sure what that was anymore :eyebrow:
p1010044uu0.jpg

And my first lemon drop :drool:

p1010046zb6.jpg

And then I decided that it was time to go to bed - in the hanging chairs at the Standard. Lol.
Good times
img0018ii6.jpg

I love the pizza picture Sami :lol:

a little while ago, sami felt uncomfortable posting her pictures in the picture thread. now we see drunk photos all over the place :hmm:

U2Man said:
a little while ago, sami felt uncomfortable posting her pictures in the picture thread. now we see drunk photos all over the place :hmm:

:lol: :reject:

u2bonogirl, I love your hair and just your whole look in general. :love:

Vodka and Red Bull with lime...:drool: Potent, because it's so good you don't realize how much you're drinking. :shifty:

Cleasai said:

Your pictures aren't showing up *pout* Congratulations on turning 21. I still get carded at the weirded times. And I'm on the verge of turning 30. My reaction: WTF are you kidding me? LOL!

I got carded when I was 36 in a province where the drinking age is 18.:mad:

Cleasai said:

I still get carded at the weirded times. And I'm on the verge of turning 30. My reaction: WTF are you kidding me? LOL!

:lol:

When I worked at 7-Eleven, I was horrible at judging ages...I carded just about everybody. This one lady ended up being way old enough, and I felt like a moron, but she told me I'd made her day. :laugh:

They actually sent one of those undercover people in to buy alcohol to see if I'd card them or not. Since I carded them, I got a $20 reward (which I never received...thanks, boss). Otherwise, I think it was a $200 fine. :yikes:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Why are you macking with that elliptical machine? :eyebrow:

:giggle:

:lmao: :heart:

trevster2k said:

I got carded when I was 36 in a province where the drinking age is 18.:mad:

Don't be mad - it's actually a compliment that someone thought you looked younger than you actually are. Just from meeting you in Hawaii briefly, I thought you were younger than 38! :flirt:

sami0201 said:

It's always important to be safe when you're drinking :wink:

My dissertation defense is next week, and I know after that I'm going to go out and party. Let's hope nobody brings a camera...:eeklaugh:

CKONE said:
cheers - does this work then?

Daffydd.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm seeing this for the first time.

And now I'm going to boost this thread every Friday for the rest of my life just to see it again.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I was organizing some of my photos and came across a gem from New Year's Eve. Taken sometime before midnight.

julie-mel-jess-ny2007.jpg

This is my friend Julie, Mel, and Me (on the right). I was tipsy, as was Julie. But Mel ... dear Mel ... was completely smashed.

And I wish I had a digital version of the video my friends took a few months ago when we were "up north" in Wisconsin.

Let's just say, it was 5pm and after being in a bar for most of the afternoon, I was in rare form.

Back
Top Bottom