MERGED->I dont know how all you long distance girls do it + Something I dont undrstnd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The internet is great but MSN or AOL is sooo hard because it is soooo hard to communicate and its really easy to get your wires crossed. The phone was the perfect way for our relationship to develop and it made it so much easier when we met because I was already in love with Megan's voice and felt safe and secure just hearing it.
I thik in many ways we had everything go perfectly when we were together cos I was ill on the second night and then she was and it brought us closer as we trusted each other even more. It seemed to help things even more!:yes:

I couldnt have had a relationship any way but over the internet at the time we met. At the exact time we were both in the same position of depression and that gave us somethign that we could support each other with, but i was too uncomfident and lost to have had a relationship any other way..........LUCKILY :)

Just because somethings right doesnt mean it will be at the time or will work out right in the end. Im just thankful that everything is PERFECT at the moment :kiss: :hugs:

The Absent One said:
The internet is great but MSN or AOL is sooo hard because it is soooo hard to communicate and its really easy to get your wires crossed. The phone was the perfect way for our relationship to develop and it made it so much easier when we met because I was already in love with Megan's voice and felt safe and secure just hearing it.
I thik in many ways we had everything go perfectly when we were together cos I was ill on the second night and then she was and it brought us closer as we trusted each other even more. It seemed to help things even more!:yes:

I couldnt have had a relationship any way but over the internet at the time we met. At the exact time we were both in the same position of depression and that gave us somethign that we could support each other with, but i was too uncomfident and lost to have had a relationship any other way..........LUCKILY :)

Just because somethings right doesnt mean it will be at the time or will work out right in the end. Im just thankful that everything is PERFECT at the moment :kiss: :hugs:

Oh, hiiiii!!! You?re sooo famous in here. She talks about you all the time. And only the best.

*shakehands*

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:

Yes, tell me that we?re gonna make it for real.

If you both believe in it and both want it, it's going to happen. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise...trust me.

Bonochick said:

If you both believe in it and both want it, it's going to happen. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise...trust me.

Y know what? Sometime, when we?ve made it, we will all meet to celebrate, every interf. "distance" couple.

And then we will party hard.

Y know what? Sometime, when we?ve made it, we will all meet to celebrate, every interf. "distance" couple.

And then we will party hard.

*raises my bottle*

Now you're speakin' my language...;)

:hug:

Sicy, I am not sorry your internet story hasn?t worked out, bc I know that now you have found him for real. Be happy you two are so near to each other. Maybe internet was just part of your way of life, for learning about love,... is there anything to learn, shouldn?t we just feel?

Yes I'm VERY glad it didnt work out. Because he was so not the one for me. And I have found my soulmate. My search is over. :heart:

* runs away before I get puked on :uhoh:

I don't know..who's to say we ever really "know" anyone?

People are often hiding aspects of themselves, even face to face.

If it turns out that Scott Peterson killed his wife, did she really know him?

:|

Who AND WHY would anyone kill an 8 month pregnant woman. That is just sick. :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom