MERGED --> Again....prayers needed + My mother is home!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, people come from all over the world to have their heart surgery done here. There was a noted physician at this hospital and he brought in the best heart surgeons, from the Mayo Clinic and all over. The surgeon who did my mother's surgery is a noted heart surgeon, Al Pacifico. If there's anyone on the planet who you want to do your heart surgery it's this guy.

My mother is home!

They just brought my mother home from the hospital. She's really weak and can't do much of anything at this point. I'm just relieved she's home and will be OK after the recovery process, which will last several weeks. Whew! It was the first time I'd seen her since Tuesday night, the night before she went in for what we thought would be a routine procedure.

That's great news, Verte!

(Sorry, but when I read one of your earlier posts, I thought you said the surgeon was Al Pacino.:reject: Need to get more sleep.)

Just read this verte&would just like to say I am glad to find that your mother got through her heart surgery&is now recovering at home :hug: :hug: :hug: It's good to know it went well! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom