Maybe I resorted to yelling...too early?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

neverman

The Fly
I had one of those moments yesterday where a "key word" set me off at work.

Now, I like my job, but sometimes the owner does some boneheaded things that make me crazy....but then I get over it and move on.......then a moment will arrive that brings back that "boneheaded thing" a moment totally unrelated...and it sets me off....and in the middle of my rampage....I forget why I am mad to start with...

I always blame my irish side for that...but it's probably just that I resort to yelling too soon....I need to learn to skip a beat and maybe THINK for a second....that would be refreshing, I am sure...

Anyway that's my sin confession for now....hope the universe will forgive me :)

There's making a mistake, and then there are consequences to when people push your buttons...

as long as you grow from this experience, then I don't think it is anything too bad.

You didn't make suggestions about his mother's occpation, did you? :ohmy:

........lol

Ha! What exactly did this rampage consist of??

Tilli said:
Ha! What exactly did this rampage consist of??
It was about the fact that the owner of the compnay will not pay for the last national holiday..typical greedy american business practice :)

I apologize now to BonoChick...the owner of the universe :)

And no, I did not say a word about his mother...YET :)

Thanks everyone for the great replies...you all made my day ...take care!! :)

neverman said:
It was about the fact that the owner of the compnay will not pay for the last national holiday..typical greedy american business practice :)

I apologize now to BonoChick...the owner of the universe :)

And no, I did not say a word about his mother...YET :)

Thanks everyone for the great replies...you all made my day ...take care!! :)

Do not be to hard on yourself about getting angry...I would be upset too if I didn't get my holiday pay:yes: :yes:

Back
Top Bottom