Man Crushes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrsSpringsteen said:
I have no idea who Matt Bellamy is, one reason you and I would never work :wink:

Aww i'm sure we could work it out:sexywink:

But I guess I would always be second best to Bruce?:p

Matt Bellamy is the singer/guitarist of the band Muse.

:lol: what's in a number anyway?

Such is this contemptible fate we are damned to:madspit:

Muse are a great band, you should check them out, pick up their album Absolution if you can, good starting point, there is a Radiohead influence, but they keep it to creating really great song, and lots more sex in their music...Butterflies and Hurricanes is such a lovely epic song....

Enough on Muse though...come on only about 5 guys have admitted anything here, where are all the others:(

if I were a man, I'd have man crushes on Johnny Depp of course...and Roger Federer...and Sean Bean and other assorted old men...and maybe even certain people in this thread. :sexywink:

as it is I have to settle for my woman crushes on Natalie Portman, not to mention Aimee Mann who is only like the love of my life and my inspiration. :drool:

:shifty:

117va89.jpg

:shifty:

oh...and I think most men will have to admit to finding Pierce Brosnan attractive, before he started looking like a goat.

Last edited:
Utoo: great thread! :lol:

VertigoGal said:

:love: :combust:

oh sorry, this is a 'man love' thread... :shifty: hehe... I always thought Mark Wahlberg on Italian Job was sexy as hell!

And I agree about Adrian from Sex & The City. Not to mention Big. Pretty cool guy. :wink:

LJT said:
come on only about 5 guys have admitted anything here, where are all the others:(

I guess it's not something men want to confess :hmm:

My best male friend has a crush on George Clooney. I tell him to back off, he's mine :wink:

And any guy who has a crush on Letterman is # 1 in my book

Apparently man crushes are pretty common from the ages of 10 to the later teenage years....I can definitely see that as there is always a cool guy who you end up admiring and wanting to be more like...plus during that whole period of your life is the sorting out of your emotions and sexuality.

I would be surprised if there was a guy who hasn't held a man crush.

Last edited:
Aishwarya Rai.

she's Indian -- she won Miss Universe a while ago, was in "Bride and Prejudice," and is, i think, considered the most beautiful woman alive.

her eyes are perhaps the most beautiful thing i've ever seen.

aishwarya_rai.jpg

pffft my eyes are way more beautiful:wink:

shirleymanson22.jpg

Shirley Manson:drool:

Oh yeah to add to my list of man crushes I guess Ed Harris as well..he defines 'cool'.

LJT said:

Oh yeah to add to my list of man crushes I guess Ed Harris as well..he defines 'cool'.

My wife loves Ed Harris....gives me hope in case I start losing my hair! :D

I don't like to think about going bald...I love my hair:sad:

Luckily by the time I probably start to go bald, there will probably be a very effective treatment for it:wink:

Utoo said:

:combust:

Good taste. :wink:

reminds me of watching Project Runway ( :heart: ) with a particularly saucy manfriend of mine (emphasis on friend, this was not Memphis).

at one point i said something like, "Heidi Klum is unbelievably gorgeous."

he said something like, "omg, really? do you think she could be a model?"

perhaps you had to be there

Back
Top Bottom