lostsa lovin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
haha I knew this would lead to something useful!

we haven't done the sheep lab yet, I don't think we are until December. that's when we're doing equine too. I cut off baby chick's beaks instead which was nerve-wracking!!

six????!! yikes!! I am so sorry, i can imagine the pain :eek:

Awwwww, poor baby chickies! But I know ya gotta do it or they'll peck each other to death.

Yep, yesterday was pretty weird I must say, actually more frustrating cuz I couldn't feel all the things we were supposed to be able to feel. It was just a bunch of mush - other than the aorta, that was the one thing I could confidently ID! :up:

Ok, so I was listening to music, my computer is hooked up to my stereo, the volume was up rather loud.... a little too loud for anal sex to echo around the house at this time of day :p
But of course that will be emailed to all my friends tomorrow, hoping they'll open it at work....

bonosloveslave said:
Awwwww, poor baby chickies! But I know ya gotta do it or they'll peck each other to death.

Yep, yesterday was pretty weird I must say, actually more frustrating cuz I couldn't feel all the things we were supposed to be able to feel. It was just a bunch of mush - other than the aorta, that was the one thing I could confidently ID! :up:

Wait on a tick. I am no animal expert clearly, but how you can feel the aorta from sticking your hand up the arse?????

WOW!

Oh and thanks Nikka's!

My husband was in the living room and I was laughing quietly at the seal until the anal sex thing came blaring through the speakers and he yells "WTF is that????"
He is now emailing it to all his work people.

:lmao:

You crack me up :D

Angela Harlem said:

Wait on a tick. I am no animal expert clearly, but how you can feel the aorta from sticking your hand up the arse?????

WOW!

It may not technically be the aorta, but that's how my instructor put it. It's the main vessel supplying the back half of the body, runs underneath the backbone - maybe the descending aorta? Whatever it is, it's big!

:ohmy: :eyebrow: :shifty: :eeklaugh: :lmao:

I had it turned up to the highest volume!...And my parents walked past my room. :ohmy:

I'll wait till the family are out...I'll shall return

Like General Macarthur....

Back
Top Bottom