Lost Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i had an old scar surface yesterday over lost love

i obviously served a convenient part in that person's life when she was at the crossroads. but now she has got her life together (ie she found someone else) and the friendship she was going to offer a while back is no longer on offer

its an unpleasant thing to go through when you lose something. but i already knew what was happening anyway

the sad part is i did do some good things with that person, its kind of sad to not remember doing the good things with that person anymore

I don't think you should ever forget the good things. Losing a friend or a love is heartbreaking. But maybe you can let it go in a good while. I wish you the best of luck with this process, because losing an old love is very, very difficult... :hug:

I feel your pain Crashed Car Driver,
I was friends with a girl who turned out to be a groupie type who had no problem stabbing me in the back (I'll spare the details) and had the nerve to say she was being a friend (yeah,,,right).

:hug:

the thing i hate the most about lost love is when i seek closure, the lost potential becomes an enemy. how fine is that line where you step from being a love to enemy? i hate walking that line, but im often tripping on it

and it wasnt like that
:down:

Back
Top Bottom