Lost in Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

I find it highly ironic that if they both had taken E, the current situation probably would have been avoided. :happy:
Yeah things might have turned out like this instead....

RedrocksU2 said:
Jealousy is a wasted emotion.

to be fair, if I thought someone was my gf, spent a lot of time with her, stayed the night with her often but held off on sex to protect the relationship, I'd be a little peeved if I saw her leave a party with another guy.

It seems to be absinthe was upset about the no sex so she left the party with another guy right in front of his face to send him a wake up call/piss him off. When is reality just getting the guts to actually talk to him would have been much better than getting frustrated and "moving on" from a relationship that had potential to be something special.

Chizip said:

to be fair, if I thought someone was my gf, spent a lot of time with her, stayed the night with her often but held off on sex to protect the relationship, I'd be a little peeved if I saw her leave a party with another guy.

that's pretty hypothetically speaking for a bull like you.

*Dancing to Vengaboys*

And.....after an argument over the phone, we hung out last night and hashed things out and we're fine now.

I caved and called him and now I'm glad I did. What a weird beginning for a relationship!

Got Philk? said:
Thank you for calling. Communication is key.

I am on the firm belief that most arguments are based on expectation and perception. Think about it...

That's all you have to say Phil?? :tsk:

I expected more from you in that post...

Got Philk? said:
Thank you for calling. Communication is key.

I am on the firm belief that most arguments are based on expectation and perception. Think about it...

Dr Philk?

Back
Top Bottom