lonely people's club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blue_Angel

Acrobat
dude how awesome is Pop??! how did I not fully realize until right now what genius this album is?! i think im in love all over again

does he not like unforgettable fire? that should redeem me since i listened to that today to. wanna know what else i listeened to? :sexywink:

of course Lil, no one's in that club! hows college goin for you??

no one likes poop manda

Blue_Angel said:

of course Lil, no one's in that club! hows college goin for you??

sweetness, thanks for asking. i'm going to check out some other colleges soon though cos i'm not sure if i want to be here for 3 more years.

i did not listen to unforgettable fire today, perhaps i will turn off batman and do so. yes. i watch cartoons constantly.

oh no, that bad? :(
it's some adjusting i agree. sometimes i love it sometimes I hate it already. a few of my previous concerns are kinda showing, like my campus is a 20,000 student monoculture. well not totally but it's a little dissappointing. I love the agriculture program I am in though. which brings me to a new confession: did I ever mention I stuck my hand up a cow's ass this past wednesday? :eek:
yes i have a great major
Well, I hope it goes better! I dont like hearing these unhappy things :(

Mandagirl, both and neither :D
that help? just dont listen to me would be better advice

it's not terrible...it's just a HUGE difference from what i used to have. i'm in a state that only has one escalator, and they got it 2 years ago. and i came from a place where i looked out my bedroom window and saw two nice skylines.

i also come from a place that is very safe. i am not used to dealing with a lot of rapes (6 this year so far, one happening RIGHT outside my dorm complex) a murderr, and a kidnapping.

that and uhm...farm kids aren't the most socially conscious people around. which makes it hard to talk about much of anything i'm involved in.

Lilly said:

that and uhm...farm kids aren't the most socially conscious people around. which makes it hard to talk about much of anything i'm involved in.

I hear ya on that one.....

I have a BC "one time" story......

One time, I was talking to a girl I used to work with, and telling her all about the AIDS Pandemic....trying to get the word out....

Me: 1/3 of Africa is infected with HIV/AIDS, isn't that scary?
Redneck girl: Oh that is horrible....I won't ever go there...I don't wanna get AIDS
Me: :banghead::sad:

Lilly, I think you should transfer to SU, or UCONN :shifty:

daisybean said:
Lilly, I think you should transfer to SU, or UCONN :shifty:

alright, i'm going to start taking bids...who wants me to go to school with them and where. i will SERIOUSLY look at the school.

my life is amusing.

:wave:

here at good ol' calvin college you've got 3 people...me, lies, and ellen! now how about that?

who am i kidding...i didn't even want to come here....twas just a last resort kind of thing...

i actually do really like it here though...

you know the day that Pop came out my friends and I went to the store bought it came home and listened and I really was not sure if I liked it or not Now, I truely love this Album. There really are some very good songs on this album.

you're preachin' to the choir foray. amen!

I'm a lonely, insignificant speck on a has-been planet orbited by a cold, indifferent sun!

Back
Top Bottom