lol i just lied to a stranger on Yahoo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
and he got mad...hahaha!!! he linked me to his profile in AOL and it had his picture and his ideal list for his perfect woman. he said he doesn't mind if you are into jerry springer because well he watches it! :der: so yeah after i saw that i came back with "i am sorry i am chatting with my boyfriend" lol

ah thinks you are so purty Iris...and I'm hotter'n this budwieser torch I'm a carryin'...honk :sexywink:

redneck.jpeg

:lmao: speaking of rednecks I saw the perfect example of one today. This old man was in a wheel chair and on an oxygen tank and peeing in the street and smoking a cig hahahha my dad was with me and we couldnt stop laughing it was hillarious

:hmm: Once I was talking to this guy on im and he seemed really nice but then he sent me his picture...And I thought he was really ugly so I blocked him...

I still feel a tad guilty about that...

I had my photo posted for awhile but then I took it down because it freaked me out too much...the guys who saw it said I was cute, but still...:shrug: :shifty:

lol here is my Yahoo profile, funny thing is that i forgot about this account. apparently i have been a member of Yahoo since Feb 1998.

anyway this is in my profile:

[q]More About Me
Hobbies: meeting new and exciting people (no freaks). Enjoys movies, music (U2),friends and family.
Latest News: Please read the follwing carefully: I am not Bi,I am not into freaky stuff, I am not into net sex I am not into providing cheap thrills. Please do not send any messages asking for sexual favors [/q]

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
lol here is my Yahoo profile, funny thing is that i forgot about this account. apparently i have been a member of Yahoo since Feb 1998.

anyway this is in my profile:

[q]More About Me
Hobbies: meeting new and exciting people (no freaks). Enjoys movies, music (U2),friends and family.
Latest News: Please read the follwing carefully: I am not Bi,I am not into freaky stuff, I am not into net sex I am not into providing cheap thrills. Please do not send any messages asking for sexual favors [/q]

:lmao: That's awesome! Love it!

:scratch: I didn't write anything in my bio...I just have a long list of interests on the left-hand side:

U2
Sandler, Adam
R.E.M.
Literary Fiction
Taylor, James
Idol, Billy
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Friends
Sims, The
Road to Avonlea
Beatles, The

:happy: And I have a doggy in a baseball cap as my picture right now...

ot_03.gif

Back
Top Bottom