Limit to my Skills

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phillyfan26

Blue Crack Supplier
For those who know me from my posts on the board, I am pretty awesome (end sarcasm). But I do have a weakness, I have trouble talking with the ladies. I don't sound like an idiot, it's actual starting it I have trouble. I can't think of anything to say so I don't start a conversation that will lead to an awkward pause.

Keep drinking, the awkwardness will pass :wink:

Okay really, from a woman's perspective, I'd say you don't have to try so hard...like, don't think about it so much, you know.

Just as long as you don't start the conversation by saying something like "are you wearing space pants? because your ass is outta this world!" you'll be fine.

...actually, now that I think about it, that pickup line would totally work on me...but that's just me.

so put on your favorite shirt, go to a pub, and talk til your voice runs out!!! good luck! :up:

Treat the girls like guys...Just don't go into Pleba or the awkwardness would get 100x worse:wink:

:hmm: it might actually get better...

redhotswami.. are you wearing space pants? because your ass is outta this world!

One advice, philly, just be yourself. Don't go pretending someone you're not, or trying to be someone you're not. A lot of girls (trust me), appreciate honesty the most :)

phillyfan26 said:
For those who know me from my posts on the board, I am pretty awesome (end sarcasm). But I do have a weakness, I have trouble talking with the ladies. I don't sound like an idiot, it's actual starting it I have trouble. I can't think of anything to say so I don't start a conversation that will lead to an awkward pause.

do the exact opposite of what you would do.

"Hi my name is George, I'm unemployed and I live with my parents"

In all seriousness, I have a similar problem with the ladies. From what I've tried to learn, the best thing to do is just be calm and talk like you would a friend. It's kind of worked so far, but hey, that's high school for you.

But what if a girl asks a guy if her butt looks big in that pants that she is wearing?

I mean if you say yes, you wouldnt see tomorrow if you know what I mean:wink: ...

Im the same mate , when i speak to girls i try to be too funny and it ends up going over their heads and then they think im wierd lol.

When ive had a drink im totally cool.

space-pants_01_LRG.gif
:giggle:

BonosBaby12 said:

Very well said :yes: Wish more guys would take that advice :wink:

Thanks BB :)

tpsglick2424 said:
But what if a girl asks a guy if her butt looks big in that pants that she is wearing?

I mean if you say yes, you wouldnt see tomorrow if you know what I mean:wink: ...

There are certain exceptions, of course... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom