Limbo and an Emotional Meltdown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Peaseblossom

War Child
My life is in limbo and I don't know if I can handle it. I've been on the brink of an emotional meltdown for days now. I just want a resolution to SOMETHI G! So here goes:

Home loan: We are refinancing the house so it's all in my name at a 5.2% rate. My credit is good enough that we can absorb all of my credit card debt and make that disapear too. That's good news, right? Financial freedom, right? You'd think so. HOWEVER, Dad decided that it's time I take the car too. I can't make the $350 payments on the car, so that needs to be absorbed in the loan too. I can't get that much money. And 'cause dad doesn't know about the debt, the car goes in first. SO. without absorbing the credit card debt there's no way I can make my payments on everything.

Business: In addition to my 50+ hour a week (only payed for 40) job, I own my own business, for which I work an extra 20-30 hours per week. I have two new clients that if they work out, might make it possible to cover all of my expenses, BUT they're both about to fall through.

Regular job: Just hella stressfull at the moment and everyone wants me to work tons of overtime that they can't pay me for.

Love life: I may be falling in love. This is wonderful, yes. He lives 1500 miles away and there's no real way to figure out if this is going to work out long term. I'm trying so hard not to get completely emotionally invested, but I can't help it. I'm in love and I don't know if I'm loved back.

Health: Just had a blood test. I'm 95% sure everything is going to be okay, but as it turns out, my ex boyfriend was a lying cheating bastard so you never know. IT's a long time 'til THursday.

:grumpy: :help: :scream: :censored: :banghead: :crack:

peaseblossom that sucks im so sorry :tsk: :banghead: :yell:
i hope things calm down for you and your blood test will be ok, i'll be praying for you
:hug: to you

Back
Top Bottom