Life's a beach

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

absintheminded

Acrobat
I meant bitch. Life's a bitch.

I have an ulcer that flares up when I get stressed...or majorly depressed.

AHHH it hurts like hell.

I came home to family members who give me hell about my lifestyle. My car broke down. I have no money, no job right now. I will in due time but right now, I need it for a new battery.
I have an ulcer that flares up when I'm extremely angry or depressed. It flared up last evening and hasn't gone down, I'm in agony.

I had an ulcer once, it definitely wasn't fun. I did lose about 15 pounds in 2 weeks though, best diet I ever had.

:( I almost gave myself an ulcer by taking too much naproxen constantly. Just that little sampling of abdominal pain is enough for me! Sorry about your car.

sorry to hear u are in such an awful situation.
I cannot help u, but I hope u can get a job and feel better soon!
Hugs

I understand. I am out of job right now AGAIN, exept for some temporary jobs, and i know how you feel. I can only say for both of us: "Things can only get brighter! "
(And there are brighter sides of life, and i should know because i"ve seen them, but not very often:wink: )

Hey, for anyone that had an ulcer, does it ever go away? Or do you have to continue taking medication?

Thanks for the support and the nice comment guys. Helps.

Oh and too many NSAIDs, such as ibuprofen and naproxen does serious damage to your kidneys.

AND YOU CANNOT MIX just a little ibuprofen with just a little drink- it does serious damage, theyre starting to put warnings on the bottles, if ye hadn't noticed.

i took medication for a few days, the ulcer went away and it was gone for good

but my ulcer wasnt from stress or whatever, it was from a bad reaction to a different medication, so i dont know if that makes a difference

Chizip said:
but my ulcer wasnt from stress or whatever, it was from a bad reaction to a different medication

was it the penis enlargement pills that caused it?

Well, then, why didn't you make a confessional about it? You poor thing.
They say it's the motion of the ocean and not the...size of the boat?
WHATEVER.

absintheminded said:
Oh and too many NSAIDs, such as ibuprofen and naproxen does serious damage to your kidneys.

Yeah, I found out the hard way. Now I have a prescription that controls my hormones (which controls my week-long migraines and severe cramps) instead of taking dozens of OTC drugs to treat the symptoms.

absintheminded said:
Well, then, why didn't you make a confessional about it? You poor thing.
They say it's the motion of the ocean and not the...size of the boat?
WHATEVER.

:ohmy:

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom