Less than a foot away from her brother

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
So me and my girlfriend are sitting there playing Tony Hawk 4 on her brother's PS2. I am constantly kicking her ass at it, and she gets tired of it and puts the controller down as her brother walks in. He picks it up and challenges me. Alright I say, so we begin. She's lying down with her head on my stomach on the couch, and her brother is sitting next to me. Her and I have a blanket over us, since we're in the basement and find it cold.

All of a sudden, I fell some fumbling around "down there", and the zipper comes down, and let's just say that slightly later, her mouth was in action. Needless to say, I found it difficult to concentrate, and I lost. This all occurred less than a foot away, right next to her brother. He didn't notice.

Which leads me to my problem. Ever since we started getting more sexually active, we've been getting more and more bold about where we do things. 2 months ago, before we started having sex (we were both virgins at the time) we wouldn't have even kissed in front of a family member. But now, almost every time we're semi-alone, even if a parent is in the next room and could catch us at any time, and once even in a packed movie theater, we're just givin'er. Not sex, but other..."activities", if you will. This is, now that I think of it, starting to make me a little nervous. We just keep getting more and more bold, and it's my feeling that eventually we're going to get caught, and the shit will hit the fan when it comes to her folks. So I'm thinking maybe I should put a stop to it. I mean, I absolutely love it, don't get me wrong, and the fact taht we could get caught at any time really adds to the excitement, but I don't want to get caught and then have her parents ground her and get pissed off at me too.

So my question is this: Do I not say anything, take my chances, and hope we don't get caught? Or is the risk too great, and say something to her? And if I do say something, what should it be so as not to make her think I don't like what she's doing?

:huh:

If you are uncomfortable with it, I would definitely say something. You need to be able to discuss things with her. Tell her that while you enjoy those activities, you prefer to engage in them when it is just the two of you.

You mentioned that one of the possibilities is "being grounded"; I think before any of us provide you with a thought of what you should do, we need to know the age of your g/f....are we to consider something between two consenting adults, one adult/one minor or two minors..big factor in how I let you know things should go...

Mr. BAW said:
You mentioned that one of the possibilities is "being grounded"; I think before any of us provide you with a thought of what you should do, we need to know the age of your g/f....are we to consider something between two consenting adults, one adult/one minor or two minors..big factor in how I let you know things should go...

:up:

Step back and don't let the hormones do the thinking.....

Yeah, Mr.BAW is right, we need more facts. If you're both 21 you can do whatever you want. If you're 20 and she's 18, her Dad will kill you.

Mr. BAW said it! If she's not of legal age up there in the frozen north, and you do get caught, you could be in serious trouble if her parents decide to get pissy.

Also, this is a good way to help your relationship mature. A thoughtful, caring conversation about this will allow the two of you to discuss something that matters to both of you. If you want to stop, talk to her about it, and then listen to her answers.

And, then, if you decide to continue with the sexual activity, yet only when you're alone, use birth control! It's just better for everyone that way. :)

edit: Take care of yourself, Dave, and always respect yourself.

Last edited:
:ohmy: now that is a brave. not to be rude and blunt, but how could her brother not notice her going down on you? i am sure he knew. no need to answer that. sorry.

i would say be extra careful with the hormones. they do tend to get in the way. the consequences are not worth it in the end when you have a father running after you with a shotgun.

Bonochick said:
If you are uncomfortable with it, I would definitely say something. You need to be able to discuss things with her. Tell her that while you enjoy those activities, you prefer to engage in them when it is just the two of you.

Good point.

I'm 17, she's 16. Age of consent in Canada is 16, so it's perfectly legal.

And, then, if you decide to continue with the sexual activity, yet only when you're alone, use birth control! It's just better for everyone that way.

Trust me, both her and I refuse outright to do it without protection. Neither of us want to be signing up for 18 years of payments.

not to be rude and blunt, but how could her brother not notice her going down on you? i am sure he knew. no need to answer that. sorry.

No need to apologise. But I'm 100% sure he didn't notice. Her brother's the kind of person who would definitely say something afterwards either to me or her or both of us if he even had an inkling.

Anyways, I still don't know for 100% what I'm gonna do. Maybe I'll just avoid situations like that from now on whereby something may happen with someone else nearby.

PS: Her parents love me. Even if they caught us the biggest trouble we'd get into would be a stern lecture, and she may be grounded for a couple days, but her dad wouldn't threaten or hurt me.

Okay, so you're both over the age of consent and being responsible, which is great BUT I think you should really reconsider having sex in her parent's house while they are home and even more so when they are in the next room. To me, that's pretty disrespectful.

I have 2 sons, 16 and 18 and I would not be very happy to walk in and find one of them doing his girlfriend on my couch.

They like you and trust you but uh, not so much if they walk in and see you getting a blowjob under a blanket with her brother in the same room.

Control your hormones Dave!

DaveC said:
PS: Her parents love me. Even if they caught us the biggest trouble we'd get into would be a stern lecture, and she may be grounded for a couple days, but her dad wouldn't threaten or hurt me.

Still, that shows great disrespect for your girlfriend's parents. When in their house, live by their rules.

I've read your latest post! I am now posed to answer that I think you've already made up your mind about what you should do; its apparent to me that your prepared to do absolutely nothing because "her parents love you" and you're certain that "no harm would come to you".

Why was your original question asked? was it to let us know that you're getting your rock off inside Mom and Dad's crib; were you trying to shock us in what your girl is doing; from what you've described, she's the aggressor in this action but you also admit that the both of you are in agreement to become bolder.

Soon you will be 18; there are rules and laws in which you should and will become compliant; the first rule is NEVER bang in Mom and Dad's House when Mom and Dad are home.

I have children who are 28, 25,18 and 16. In years past I had the chance encounter that the two of you have seemingly escaped; yes, I really liked my children's partners until I learned that they were using my upstairs as Romper Room. You may think that her parents love you but just wait till Dad walks in to find girlie's head in your lap, or your knickers at your ankles; let me know how much he loves you with a foot up your ass while you're getting shoved out the door with half your clothes on the back of the couch.

Dave, I mean nothing harsh but the reality of it is, what you and g/f are doing is wrong and irresponsible in her house, your house, or anywhere else on THEIR property. What is the Canadian age to rent a hotel room?

*sigh* Now I'm being yelled at. Great.

Forget it guys, I never should have asked in the first place.

BTW, if our parents had it their way, we weould only be allowed to have sex once: after we're married and at the age of 30, and only for the sake of producing a grandchild. My mom actually said that to me once. And also, there's nowhere else for us to go short of being outside in the middle of the woods somewheres. It's either THEIR house, THEIR car, etc. And we wouldn't be able to get a hotel room, they would never EVER let us go to a hotel alone.

You guys aren't helping much.

Relax guys. He's 18 and getting some, nothing you can tell him will stop him(wouldn't have stopped me @ 18 either). She's old enough, he's old enough, stop getting all moral on him. Dave, my only advice is to wear a jimmy hat, other than that, have fun.

Im 18 and the legal age of consent for having sex in Nrothern Ireland is 17 - If i was 25 and unmarried and was doing those types of things at home and My parents (more my Dad rather than my Mum) caught me Im sure they would still say something - legal or not. :laugh:

But seriously though - My parents religion and age (they arent old my mum is 39 my dad is 41) mean that when they were going out ppl usually waited to have sex until they were married. They accept young people do have sex before marriage these days and have spoken to me about it, they are open and my mum has always told me I could always come to her if I was in trouble or needed advice. In saying that my parents would never tolerate me doing something with somebody in their own home - and because I have respect for them I would never go against their wishes. If you and your g/f respect her parents I say you would not do these things under their roof, its better not doing it than getting in trouble for it.

nbcrusader said:
"Help" sometimes means hearing things you don't want to hear. You can be wise in you own eyes, but you won't have true wisdom.

DaveC ppl will give their opinions in a thread and everyone has a different opinion on things - I dont think anyone was shouting at you, jsut giving you their advice. Sometimes i disagree or dont like things that ppl tell me in a thread but im grateful nonetheless

Btw: The fact that they would "NEVER" let you get a hotel room together shows me that if you were caught you would both be in a lot of trouble.

stay safe and good luck. :)

as long as both of you are of age, and are responsible, then its cool. im not gonna get all moral on you and tell you no dont do it its wrong...

but you should try and find other places to have sex.

What he's doing is not "wrong". He's an 18 yr old guy having sex w/ his 16 yr old GF, perfectly natural. Now, screwing in her parents house might not be smart (especially if they're home), but it's understandable. Who hasn't had sex in their partners parents house? Or your parents house? Especially when you didn't have a place of your own? As long as he doesn't knock her up he's fine.

People have a right to their beliefs-telling someone not to get "all moral" really isn't fair. You post a subject like this, you have to think that maybe some people have differing viewpoints, and maybe if they're not afraid to, they will post them.

I agree w/ what nbcrusader said, and he shouldn't be criticized for saying it.

Mr Brau - we all know what he is doing is natural, nobody ever said it wasnt. :shrug:

I have not had sex in my parents house or in any of my boyfriend parents houses, Call me a prude but I would never do anything disrespectful or go against my parents wishes.

All right, all right, ring around the rosie, all calm down...

The point of his thread was that he was geting orally cop'd while the little brother was "less than one foot away!"

Right or Wrong????

Mr. BAW said:
All right, all right, ring around the rosie, all calm down...

The point of his thread was that he was geting orally cop'd while the little brother was "less than one foot away!"

Right or Wrong????

Possible or impossible? That's my question. I couldn't get off w/ my brother or sister sitting next to me. Too Strange.

OK, I'll get all moral and answer

Wrong-disrespectful to her parents and certainly wrong to be doing it w/ her brother in the room. I'd say that's a pretty intimate activity that should be private..but then again, I guess I'm just an old prude :shrug:

If you think you're mature enough to be engaging in sexual activity, you should be mature enough to listen to advice and opinions from others.

Last edited:
MrBrau1 said:
What he's doing is not "wrong". He's an 18 yr old guy having sex w/ his 16 yr old GF, perfectly natural. Now, screwing in her parents house might not be smart (especially if they're home), but it's understandable. Who hasn't had sex in their partners parents house? Or your parents house? Especially when you didn't have a place of your own? As long as he doesn't knock her up he's fine.

Isnt there a bit more to having sex with someone than avioding getting the girl "knocked up" :eyebrow:

Mrs Springsteen - Im a young prude :wave:

Lara Mullen said:

Isnt there a bit more to having sex with someone than avioding getting the girl "knocked up" :eyebrow:

Mrs Springsteen - Im a young prude :wave:

He's young, and they've already done it, so there really isn't much more as I see it. 17 yr olds have sex. Always have, always will. Telling them not to won't work. Telling them to be safe about it might. That's my only point. The dilema of "where should we have sex?" is infinitley better than "my girls 3 weeks late".

Where the hell did Dave C go?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom