Leaving Interference.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

keatontr

The Fly
(Not just interference, I'm actually leaving all online communities)

My life is a huge mess right now. Desperation, Dislocation, Separation, Condemnation, Isolation, Desolation and all. The last three years have been a steep downhill ride for me. 2007 was the highest high of my life and then I let myself fall into this pit that I dug myself, bit by bit and now it's so fucking deep that i can't crawl out of it. So I guess the best thing to do now will be to leave it all behind, just let it go and start over.

I know for sure that I don't want to be where I'm right now. I'm not totally sure where I want to go but I do have a vague idea. So that's about it.

Clean the junk, Clear the cache, and Reboot.
I don't know what else to say..

I hope i'm making sense....

I thought about asking the mods to delete my account and posts. But no. I hope I'll be back someday to kill a few more of your brain cells. That would be Someday, Bloody Someday.

Wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year.

How long to sing this song......... I wish forever.

Be Happy

Hey there. You're leaving Interference? You weren't here very long. Looks like you were just getting started. If you're feeling everything you have stated, perhaps you should consider the services of a therapist of some sort. If you're gonna start over, might as well go all out. Best of luck.

The internet is not a productive use of time, I wish you well in your endeavours.

I think that's the best thing to do. I would have suggested getting some sort of professional help, but you seem to be quite confident that you can come out of the pit.

So, if you know that you can do it then you don't need to pay someone to tell you that you can do it.

Back
Top Bottom