last night lilly was legal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

did you do a senior prank?

• you bet your ass i did!

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • yes, but uhh i was caught.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • nope, i chickened out.

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

Lilly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
heh yes i was!

i started off light though...just buying powerballs and a cigar. nothing too interesting...

it became interesting later that night...

see i graduated sunday and yesterday was tuesday, meaning that a senior prank was most definately called for. i, well my whole class really, like to steal traffic cones. which is all fine and dandy when you're 17 cos there's no real punishment, but i was 18 last night and had i been caught, 91 traffic cones at $25 a piece is a LOT of money to be spending. and lets not forget that it's also a felony to steal them. stealing a cop car and stealing a traffic cone is equal in the eyes of the law. so pretty much if we were caught we were verrrry screwed.

so we all met at 2 am at school and coned the hell out of it using 139 cones, caution tapes, several flashy things, and a mattress. and no one was caught!

what a beautiful way to leave my high school years behind.

Lilly,

Congrads on graduation. Happy birthday too!

I don?t want to rain on your parade.

But, I believe traffic cones have a purpose. Are they not there to help control traffic. To help drivers avoid collisions with other cars?

There is a large U C campus not far from where I live.

I see stolen STOP signs and YEILD, SLIPPERY WHEN WET, etc. signs in students rooms from time to time.

On 48 Hours T. V. Program, there was a segment about three teenagers. They were looking at a long jail sentence for the prank of stealing a STOP sign that resulted in terrible collision with several deaths.

I wince when I think of many of the thinks I did in my youth. I will not confess them here. I don?t want to give any ideas to pranksters. I am lucky I was not caught.

Go Lilly, get busy, its your birthday!

* shake

By the way I answered the poll correctly before reading this thread. :D

Whoo Hooo!

Interesting!!!!

I myself am thinking of having an orgy. I sorta toyed around with the idea before, but my bf has finally convinced me its a great idea. Mua ha ha ha ha!:mac:

Did you get blind drunk betty?

We had a champagne breakfast that started at 5am and involved some ritual sacrifices over the cliff, bins, shopping carts, etc. We were drunk by 6am then went off to decorate our school, and anyone else we thought needed it along the way. We managed to sell a shopping centre and the rival private school. Many houses went on the market that morning. I have no idea how many For Sale signs we stole. Best day of high school that was.

Lilly chook, glad you had a great day! Although Mr Diamond is right, you will never live that day again, and you got away with no harm. Cherish it cos its not often you can do shit like that and have a good excuse!!!!

Muck up rules!

"live every day like its school muck up"......on second thought...dont......:D

Back
Top Bottom