Ladies this time Im serious. Please gather around and read.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
Some will tell you to disregard this post claiming my motives to be insincere or that this is some sort of ploy or whatever.
That would be furthest thing from the truth. :|
Please dont believe it, and please read on..

In the past I have been a bit cavalier and offensive to some of the female members here.

I have been obstrusive and overstepped boundries a few times w/my online personality.

If you are one of these ladies that I may have imposed on, and offended, I do apologize. :larry:

From now on, I will think abit more before posting thinking of all members.

Look for more gentleman like posts and replies from me here on out.:)
Again, I do apologize.

Sincerely

diamond

I think the issue here, Diamond, is that while the apology is welcome (and long overdue) - the women you are apologizing to are still wondering why the aforementioned comments were ever made in the first place.

HelloAngel said:
I think the issue here, Diamond, is that while the apology is welcome (and long overdue) - the women you are apologizing to are still wondering why the aforementioned comments were ever made in the first place.
umm, thoughtlessness and carelessness, on my part, perhaps..?

In my life Ive learned that, time change things after a while:)

diamond.:larry:

Last edited:
Hello Angel, you know what they say about learning from your mistakes? Sometimes that's what you've got to do. No one is perfect. Not trying to be offensive, controversial or anything negative. Thanks, diamond.

Well, diamond...I'm willing to believe that you are sincere, provided you can back this apology up. I suppose we will see, right? For now...I'll grant you the benefit of the doubt.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:wave: hi dave. i don't fully understand all the hoopla that surrounds you on here and i honestly rather not dig and find out. all i know is that you are nice man and it was a pleasure to meet you in Vegas. :)

:up: I agree!!! :up:

cheers,

Brady

:wave:

Well Dave, I'm sure that if someone has a particular problem with you, you have already spoken with her in private anyway.

Most of what you post doesn't offend me...although you have said some infuriating things on FYM! :angry:

And I will NEVER forgive you for calling me a JT Newbie! :angry:

But you are my friend and I support you! :hug:

Jess

Okay...I'll admit. Despite wanting to sock you a few times, I know you are sincere and I'm happy to call you my friend. Both times I've met you in person, you've been a gentleman and on your best behavior...other than that unfortunate incident with the Bush mask in Vegas :der:

Now if you could just lay off the "U2 newbie" comments :eyebrow:

:wave: :)

Bono's American Wife said:
Okay...I'll admit. Despite wanting to sock you a few times, I know you are sincere and I'm happy to call you my friend. Both times I've met you in person, you've been a gentleman and on your best behavior...

:yes: :hug:

other than that unfortunate incident with the Bush mask in Vegas :der:
:lol: :tsk:

ladies,

i went to see The Vines last weekend with diamond. he had a ticket for me! :) what a fun time we had. he is like a big brother to me and i really like hangin with him. altho, some of you don't stay out of his business. :shame: I don't appreciate this after what he does for me. so please take this into account.

jesseu2 said:
altho, some of you don't stay out of his business. :shame: I don't appreciate this after what he does for me. so please take this into account.

It is good that diamond treats you like a brother and looks out for you, but at the same time that has nothing to do with why some of us "don't stay out of his business." Anything he posts here is up for public consumption, so if he posts something inflammatory, pointless or whatever... :|

Although I will admit most of the time I'm just giving him a hard time and not being too serious about it, but it's not as though diamond never steps out of line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom