Ladies and Gentelman............ I am no longer Single

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I am happy. I have not in a long time. She is beautiful. Her name is Sheerri. I have been talking to her for a few weeks now and finally we hooked up yesterday. My last girlfriend was over 10 years ago.:ohmy:

IMG_5455.jpg

She is in the red jacket.
IMG_5470.jpg

Me.
IMG_5386.jpg

Glad to hear it. On a completely opposite note, I am single as of today.

So congratulations!

"If you find love
hold on to each caress
and never let love go
For when it's gone you'll know the loneliness
The heartbreak only the lonely know"

BrownEyedBoy said:

"If you find love
hold on to each caress
and never let love go
For when it's gone you'll know the loneliness
The heartbreak only the lonely know"
Journey?

Congrats on the relationship. I don't mean to diminish your happiness by any means, but the fact that you now have a girlfriend shouldn't be what has finally made you happy. You need to just be happy by your own merits, not because of another person. Another person can greatly enhance that happiness, but you can't latch all of your joy onto somebody else. I hope everything works out for you though.

Bonochick said:
Congrats on the relationship. I don't mean to diminish your happiness by any means, but the fact that you now have a girlfriend shouldn't be what has finally made you happy. You need to just be happy by your own merits, not because of another person.
Killjoy! :lol:

Bonochick said:
Congrats on the relationship. I don't mean to diminish your happiness by any means, but the fact that you now have a girlfriend shouldn't be what has finally made you happy. You need to just be happy by your own merits, not because of another person. Another person can greatly enhance that happiness, but you can't latch all of your joy onto somebody else. I hope everything works out for you though.

So right.

True. We all get that joy. It's just that I have been down lately and this energized me. My photography, family, my dog, etc.. make me happy also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom