Karma it's wonderful!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
My mom was a elementary school teacher at a private school. She quit her job a year and a half ago, because she did not like the new principal. Well my mom must have been a psycic or something because as soon as she left, that principal made the teachers there life a bad environment to work in. Eventually 99% of the teachers who workered there for years resigned or were fired because of this man.
One teacher there who is a good friend had an art project he was working on with his students thrown away and told by the principal that it was junk, and that his services were no longer needed.
Well at this years graduation he gave a speech about that year on how wonderful the students did and what they need to do in the future, blah blah blah. Well the teacher who was fired and told his art was junk, went to the graduation, got a copy of the speech and googled it. Well that speech was given back in 1995 by a speaker at a college. The problem was the prinicpal never but the authors name and put his instead, which led to his termination!! hahahahhahahaha

Cheaters never win :shame:

An announcement was made yesterday that a professor in our department who came in and tried to make things her way or the highway has taken a position at another university. She was requiring that everyone teaching comp had to teach her way, and her way wasn't very effective (I'm only a grad student and I realized that). Needless to say, our morale is definitely on its way back up! :happy:

That is great, Justin! :D

Your one is great too, BonoIsMyMuse. :)

karma is extremely overrated.

i suspect that if individuals were to have a deeper grasp of the actual notion of karma--AS WELL AS themselves--they wouldn't be too keen it afterall.

plus, there's nothing magical or cosmic about karma. it operates purely out of the cause-effect paradigm.

anyway, i myself am elated that it doesn't have dominion in my life.

don't get me wrong, at times, i too gloat in seeing a "shitty" person suffer at his own hands (it's a normal reaction); i just hate seeing the concept of karma or certain other notions of justice glorified in any way, shape or form.

:blah: :blah: :blah:

:)

Last edited:
I agree with Trip :shrug:
Karma is a scary concept if you think about it. Imagine every bad thing you've done coming back to bite you in the ass. None of us are good enough people to have pleasant existences at the hands of karma :yikes:
Most of the time either something shitty happens to you because it does, or you are reaping some dumbass seeds that you've sewn :wink:
However, it does feel good to see mean people get something back for how they treat others :rockon:
I'm glad they kicked the principal to the curb. People like that should never be put in any form of authority!

I always believe in "what goes around comes around" which is kind of like the Golden Rule. Treat people the way you would like to be treated. Mean people suck and they will eventually learn a lesson. I like the good karma.....when after doing good things for others something good happens for you.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom