Kanye

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Got Philk?

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Arizona, Tacoma, Philadelphia ,Atlanta, LA...
I have to get this off my chest. I've fought it so long, but dammit, I like Kanye West. I have his cd's. I like most of his music. The first album, "Dropout", I think it's pretty amazing. I think he's funny. I might as well let it out and say it proud, I like Kanye West.

:hyper: I've never felt better.

Can you even imagine what Bono and Kanye possibly talked about when on tour together? I'm intrigued. Any guesses?

I do kind of get annoyed with that song where he goes, "Forever ever? Forever ever? Forever ever? etc." That was sooooo Outkast.
I'm a rap :nerd:

Phil knows ALL the rap songs even thought I've never heard him listening to rap music.... :hmm:

Kanye...I could take him or leave him. I'm not into rap as a whole for starters. I suppose if I had to pick a favorite, it would be Kanye or Outkast, but I can't really see how he's all that different from the other ones wearing bling with chicks in booty shorts in the video. :shrug: He was me second favorite U2 opener that I saw.

Got Philk? said:
Secretly, I'm a baller. Get me on the court and I'm trouble. Last night, I messed around and scored a triple-double.

I'm secretly still trying hard to get Lies some "booty shorts." :sexywink:

:madwife: :yikes:

heh, I'm sure I've got some somewhere, 4 years, 25 pounds, and 3 gymnastics seasons ago....

blingbling.gif

How's possible not to like him??

I love his songs and I get mad when I hear him saying "oh"

Attachments

• r4182102542-kanye.jpg
    r4182102542-kanye.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 89
I saw him in Portland. He was ok. I enjoyed watching the girls who played the violins on stage. They were fun to watch. His music all sounds the same to me. I feel like he is trying too hard to be outspoken and to make a difference in the music industry. I often wonder what he and Bono talk about.

I should say this. I like Kanye's style of rap/music. I don't care so much for his attitude or even sometimes his outspokenness. Though sometimes you have to laugh since, he try's so hard.

Actually, he changed his name just to Diddy now.
:shrug:

martha said:
I have to get up and dance to Golddigger even in my living room when other people might be looking. The hard part is trying to drive and dance at the same time.

:dance::dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:yes: I know PERFECTLY what u mean!!

Kanye is insanely talented. I think U2 are kind of in awe of him, frankly, as is most of the music world. I just hope he keeps making music this good for a long, long time.

"You're next, Kanye..." - Bono

Headache in a Suitcase said:

because they look and sound so similar :rolleyes:

kanye :up:

come on... who's done the kanye golddigger dance in the shower when the song comes on... come on... i know i'm not alone... ok maybe i am... damn.

:reject:

My shower doesn't have enough room for that in the house I live in now. But I will say I have in the car. Oooooooooooooh yeeeeeeah.

I like him alot too. I love hiphop.

I don't know why this is in Zoo Confesh though. Seems to me that it should be in the music discussion forum. There's nothing to be ashamed of in liking Kanye or hiphop. At all.

Got Philk? said:

My shower doesn't have enough room for that in the house I live in now. But I will say I have in the car. Oooooooooooooh yeeeeeeah.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom