Kanye

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HelloAngel said:
I like him alot too. I love hiphop.

I don't know why this is in Zoo Confesh though. Seems to me that it should be in the music discussion forum. There's nothing to be ashamed of in liking Kanye or hiphop. At all.

B/c I had to confess my official liking of Kanye. If I wanted to just talk about him, ya, I'd put it there, but it was a big moment for me. I stepped outside what some others thought, and decided he is pretty cool.

I am not ashamed of my hip hop roots strait out the cornfields of Iowa. Uhhhh Really though, it would probably be more from middle class Wisconsin. ;)

Old School is the best. I also kind of like the (somewhat) underground stuff. Like Jurassic 5, Deltron 3030, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, etc. Good stuff.

Anyone heard of I think their called, "The Streets" or something like that? I think they're from England.

I need to check out some more hip hop. I've got two Jurassic 5 albums that I really like (Power In Numbers and Quality Control), and I like a lot of what I've heard from Kanye and Common. I hate about 95% of what I hear on MTV and most radio stations, though.

Back
Top Bottom