just saw 'underneath it all' clip and far out that gwen..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Love muscle will love this thread

Gwen is very sexy, and she's a great dancer...

And who else could pull off blue hair? Or this outfit??

gs45.jpg

Or pink hair?

gs16.jpg

Her hubby to be is quite cute too :sexywink:

stefani.rossdale.081202.jpg

only woman I've seen that looks just as hot with blue or pink hair

I was arguing with someone about this the other week, the females at work started saying that they didnt get what guys saw in her and that she wasn't that hot, blah blah blah, I don't get you women sometimes, you want guys to admire someone with talent and class and who's not all fake and shallow, but then when we do you insist they aren't anything special... half of what makes Gwen so sexy is her personality and talent, oh, and of course that killer body doesn't hurt either :D

oh yeah, I just saw that her and Gavin are getting married next month! will AH and z edge be at the wedding?

Last edited:
The Wanderer said:
I don't get you women sometimes, you want guys to admire someone with talent and class and who's not all fake and shallow, but then when we do you insist they aren't anything special

that'd be your time to chime in with "believe me, you ARE" combined with a sincere look. that's how women tell if you're lying...that look.

oh and as for gwen. yes she's gorgeous, i've a friend who looks EXACTLY like her. pink hair and all.

Wombat I assure you I will be there with bells on. When the celebrant asks if anyone has a good reason why the union should not go ahead, I will have my list of reasons ready.

I hope Z Wedge will join me for the occasion as I am sure he has a list too. I plan for us to get there nice and early so we can get front row seats.

I vow, it will be the non-wedding of the year.

there is no cooler chick

Gwen is my hero. I LOVE her. Love her charisma, love her style, love her talent, love that through all this fame, she's still a really nice person who generally is 'Just a Girl'. Love her.

I've wanted to be like Gwen for a coupla years now. unfortunately she has totally matured and now it's totally out of reach (as if it ever was in reach anyway) :D

she's incredibly sexy and she's probably the only woman who can wear any damn thing she desires and look incredible in it. plus she's got an awesome personality. bottom line, she's one cool girl!

Back
Top Bottom