Just broke up with my bf...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aine_hewson

Acrobat
Me and Michael were dating for almost 3 years!!!
When today I was happy checking things on the net, and I decide to check my email, and there was an email from him with an email from another girl saying things like: "Oh.. when I see I'll jump on your neck and give you kisses and kisses..." -- or "kisses from YOUR sweet girl" ...
I got so shocked when I read it, not by the fact he was with another girl or something, but by the fact he didn't have corage enough to tell me "look.. our story ends here" or to get me and say "I don't want you anymore.. It's over!"

My God!! 3 fuc**** years with him!!
When I read it, I called him, and he said "look, I don't think I can call now.. I'm on work"
and I said "you better call me.. it's serious"
and it ended on the phone ...
the thing I most hated is that he started to say "noo!! I didn't do that!!" or "It wasn't me!!" and for the most I cried and asked him to tell the truth the more he lied..

For this 3 fucking (I'm sorry the name but I had to say) years I thought he was the one, he was my man, the man I wanted to marry with and have kids, but my kids won't have such a bastard as a father..
:sad: :sad:

I didn't take the ring off my hand yet...
Gawd.. why is this so difficult????!!!!!! :sad:

Last edited:
I'm sorry.. I really feel your pain :( That's a terrible way to break up with you. What a jerk!! You deserve better than that.

Oh I'm sorry. :( I know it won't make you feel any better right now, but you deserve better than a guy who treats you like that. He's a total creep to behave like that and you deserve to be with someone who's going to treat you properly. :hug:

I'm sorry for you

But... I don't know... E-Mails are so relative... maybe yo're doing things a little too fast

So he actually forwarded an e-mail to you that he got from another girl, that he was possibly cheating on you with?

I'm so sorry :hug:

One positive thing is... if he really did do that, at least you found out what he's capable of before you married/had kids with him

Man what a wanker! That is the worse way he could have broken up with you. He could have at least had the courage to tell you to your face :hug:

I'm so sorry Aine! You do not deserve anything like that! :down: It's so hard because you cared about him and loved him and you didn't do anything wrong in that! He's proven to be a complete jerk! I'm sorry it had to be at your expense. :hug: :( :hug:

:(

wow what a terrible way to find out about your boyfriend. if it makes you feel better i had a boyfriend break up with me over email. don't really know how that is suppose to make you feel better. i feel your pain though. hang in there, you will find someone better who will treat with the respect you deserve. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom