I've stopped drinking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justified

Refugee
I gave up drinking about a month ago because I was not liking what was going on with me when I would drink. I felt that I was out of control and could not do it in moderation. It was tough at first to stop but now that a month has passed I haven't wanted one as much as I did before.

yay for will power! :D

My mom has been in town the last couple weeks, and apparently she thinks we drink too much. The reason? One night I grabbed a beer after coming home from work. Yes, just one night.

Parents. :coocoo:

Very cool, good luck keeping it up. :up:

....I should do the same with soda.....

it also takes will power to keep drinking when you're not the least bit thirsty anymore when you think about it

That's great :up:

Wednesday night I partied it up a little too hard and got dizzy spells sooooooooooo bad that the boss made me work my arse off on Thursday and gave me Friday off :D of course I didn't tell him it was cos I was buckled the night before LOL

I forgot to mention...I was pissed at my hubby (wednesday night) cos I had to pee so bad and he stopped at Wendy's...(I was absolutely GONE ) I ran out of the car and tried the doors but they were locked and I was like "You're a fat ass! I need to pee! You don't need to eat!" :ohmy: :sad: Of course after I said that I like started crying...and said I was sorry...he just laughed and said "You're a dork!" So all was forgiven. :) I'm not violent when i'm drunk...only when i'm drunk and have to use the loo.

Last edited:
i wish i could stop drinking.

my liver moved out 3 weeks ago cause i drank too much. i wooed it back with flowers and candy and then drank all weekend. it's not talking to me anymore so i think the liver will move out for good pretty soon along with a few other precious internal organs.

:sigh:

that is great Doozer! :)

Hazy memories, bad hangovers and stupid situations really forced me to reevaluate and see that there might be a problem.

Better I stop it now before it becomes a serious problem.

That's great!! :hug:

I've been wanting to do the same thing...I've really cut back since graduating from college, but still shit happens and I'm also sick of the hangovers and cringing over what I said/did the night before.
Not to mention that alcohol makes me eat more, and usually it's just crap food.

Back
Top Bottom