i've started watching sex and the city

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
yeah, i can't believe it. sunday morning i was up early and flipping around. nothing was on, so i was looking to see what was on hbo on demand. i came to the "shows" section and was looking at the shows listed. then i thought, "hmmm, sex and the city. hate that show. lemme look at the show descriptions..." and before i knew it i was watching the first episode of season six (that was the only season on). now i'm halfway through the season, and i didn't even watch it yesterday! i've seen like 14 episodes in two days. :crazy:

next thing you know i'm gonna have to sneak season one onto my husband's netflix queue! help!!

:scream:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
403f9f8318ef4-79-1.jpg

Tell me Ms. Rhodes, have you discovered the beauty that is Smith?

:heart:

Last edited:
MissVelvetDress_75 said:
Tell me Ms. Rhodes, have you discovered the beauty that is Smith?
how could i not?!

so who's everyone's favourite character? who would you say you're most like? i'd say my favourite is charlotte because i wish i could be that optimistic all the time, and be such a hopeless romantic. i'd say i'm most like miranda though.

ah, sex and the city... how i miss that show. it was my tv escape from reality for six years. i admit that i'm a little lost without it.

my favourite character is miranda. she is me--the cynicism, the sarcasm, the emotional distance issues, not to mention we're both lawyers... (only i will not be the one getting pregnant, i can guarantee that. :wink:)

smith... :drool: i don't normally enjoy blond pretty boys, but he is something else. probably doesn't hurt that his character is such a sweetie.

Watch out- before you know it you will be fighting over the dvds in the movie store and pulling all day - nighters watching every single fun episode! :hyper:

I :heart: this show, too. Still waiting for the last 1/2 of the last season to come out!

I just started watching it on TBS..i see why people love it so much now.
its a pretty cool show

My husband cant understand why I always watch the reruns on TBS and On Demand. The only bad thing abuot TBS is they delete the really dirty stuff, which is usually the really funny stuff.

My favorite character by a landslide is Miranda - how can you not love this woman? I just relate in a wierd sense - maybe that's why I copied her haircut.... :D

Dont forget Mr. Big :heart: Seriously, talk about sex appeal! Plus, Steve and Aidan were both adorable too.

Back
Top Bottom