Ive spent the last 5 1/2 hours...............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just spent the entry day doing yard work and I am lucky I don't have a sunburn. Which for me is a feat becuase I have red hair, blue eyes, and freckles. You do the math. I am the color of whole milk. Ugh.
icon40.gif
I hate the sun.

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

[This message has been edited by ghetofabu (edited 05-18-2002).]

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
I spent the entire day asleep.

me too, well sort of napping off and on, between watching movies on tv and being here. I got up at 12:30pm, it's 4:40pm now and I am still in my pajamas!
icon38.gif

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

getting drunk. watching maple leafs. talking to friends. getting drunker. checking on my ailing pc. getting more drunk. going back to the hockey now.

I spent all night and part of the morning at a party down south...I got injured, had to force myself to go out today, and now i feel sick and weak too. Blah!
Serves me right for partying too hard!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Lucky ppl who spent the whole day asleep. I ended up on that site bot da Irish elections for 8 hours lol

I just woke up about 1 1/2 hours ago
smile.gif
I am so lazy. It's now 4.45 pm lol

Back
Top Bottom