I've Recently Become Extremely Paranoid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
meegannie said:
That's really scary. :uhoh: At least he didn't follow you or anything, but I wonder why he was so creepy.

I was thinking about this post last night because a couple of weeks ago, I had a dream that there was a guy shooting people in my neighborhood during the day when they were walking to or from work. All the stuff with the sniper is so much like my dream. :uhoh:

Holy crap, that's weird. :|

They'd better find that ass (those asses, depending on what you believe) soon.

sorry for not reading this earlier

I was afraid of what it'd be about.

I'm a big dream believer, and my most reliable dream-analysis site is Swoon. I've looked up some stuff for you BC.

As far as the man in real life goes, it *could* just be that you assocaited him with your dream since he looked similiar to the guy you dreamt about, and not necessarily mean that you were dreaming about him directly. I'm not sure. :|

Dream therapy: I've learned to be able to control my dreams, even if it's at the end of them. You KNOW You are having these dreams, BC. So when you are in the middle of it, try to tell yourself "this is a dream". TURN to the man in your dream and ask "what do you want?" Sometimes you'll receive an answer. If you find you can't do that, try and wake yourself up. Try not to sleep on your back.

let us know if you have any insights after reading these..

Gun

police

Gunshot

gas

Gang

Killing

Open Door

Parade

(so far recurring themes of finance and change)

Colors (check white, blue, red <--USA colors, as well...)

And look under a category you find best matches for Recurring dreams.

Hope this helped a little. :hug:

Wow, Carrie...thanks so much for looking up all of that stuff! Two links in particular really struck me...the police one:

Police in your dream are a symbol of security in your life, and even if your dream involved trouble with them, it is an omen of contrary and signifies that you will get unexpected help with a current problem.

And the one about the open door:

An open door, especially if it reveals a pleasing vista, predicts a realization of your highest hopes.

I just remember that open door so significantly in that one dream...it was driving me crazy that there was an open door, yet nobody else seemed to notice it...they all just accepted they had to stay there and didn't even think of leaving, even though the chance was right there.

Lots to think about....

Back
Top Bottom