I've never seen any of the Star Wars movies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well, now you should see the Star Wars movies, but see them in the correct order unlike those of us who saw the original Star Wars 1st, which is not the first part
biggrin.gif

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

Originally posted by ABEL:
well, now you should see the Star Wars movies, but see them in the correct order unlike those of us who saw the original Star Wars 1st, which is not the first part
biggrin.gif

That is a good idea, but you would have to wait till next year for the 3rd one to come out to see them all in a row in the right order.

I am such a dork though cuz I know that when the final one comes out on video I will have a marathon with some of my friends and just drink, eat, and watch them all back to back.

I don't care though. I am a dork and I am proud.

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

I've never seen one either and I have no intention of ever watching them.

My friends are trying to drag me to see whatever the hell the new one is, but I am resisting. Heck, I didn't even know Luke and Leia were siblings, until my friends told me (I always thought they dated or something).

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by ABEL:
biggrin.gif

If ur going to do them in order then you should wait until episode 3 is out otherwise parts will be missing. I think it's better to see the trilogy first but that could just be me. That way you know the significance of the events that happen in the earlier ones

Originally posted by ghetofabu:
That is a good idea, but you would have to wait till next year for the 3rd one to come out to see them all in a row in the right order.

I am such a dork though cuz I know that when the final one comes out on video I will have a marathon with some of my friends and just drink, eat, and watch them all back to back.

I don't care though. I am a dork and I am proud.

Hey can I come round and join u then. Sounds fun

After Episode 3 comes out, let's all have a Star Wars/Interferencers pajama party! hehe
biggrin.gif

I'll bring the popcorn!
biggrin.gif
and the pepsi
wink.gif

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

Sounds like we have some interferencers that are very young. I've never met anyone that has not seen the Star Wars movies, even if they disliked them which is very rare. The people that dislike them are usually those that for unknown reasons are allergic to movies that are Science Fiction in nature or do not have open minds.

Adjusting for Inflation, Star Wars (1977) the original movie, is the most popular and most seen movie of all time, with the exception of the 1939 movie "Gone With The Wind". Its had a massive influence on culture and changed and influenced everything about the movie business since its release in 1977. A recent critics poll of the best 100 movies of all time had Star Wars IV at #15. I think that alone is proof that its worth a 2 hour investment of your time to see what its all about.

I've never seen them either..
Actually, I think I saw the one with Liam Neeson (he's only in one, right?) on a bus on the way to somewhere, but I was too stoned on carsickness pills to remember what happened..something about racing these weird looking car things..
rolleyes.gif

------------------
This device must accept any Interference received, including Interference that may cause undesired operation.

u2er@u2email.com

*drgn has seen all of the Star Wars movies...likes Return of the Jedi the best*

*BC has never seen any and has no desire to see any*

Life altering Star Wars isn't. (Notice the Yoda-like inflection... or not)
A slice of pop culture history (past and future)... definitely.
Nostalgiac... for most of us born prior to or around 1977.
Overall... fun movies for any age group.
Warning: for anyone who has seen a movie after 1977 the special effects of the "original" trilogy will not be impressive, however, these movies had something to do with WHY you won't find them impressive.

Back
Top Bottom