I've never been stoned....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've probably inhaled a couple doobies worth of second-hand pot smoke, but never actually put one in my mouth. Don't care much for the smell, anyway. :shrug:

I already feel like I'm stoned 5/6th of the time. I can't imagine actually throwing pot into the mix. :shifty:

:lmao:

I forgot all about this thread!

I decided on a major cutback a month or so ago. Haven't had a thing since the first week of October. :up:

I won't get into how much I was smoking it before, but let's just say that being 21, living away from home in the same house as someone who sells the stuff didn't really help. :uhoh:

Clear head :drool:

DaveC said:
:lmao:

I forgot all about this thread!

I decided on a major cutback a month or so ago. Haven't had a thing since the first week of October. :up:

I won't get into how much I was smoking it before, but let's just say that being 21, living away from home in the same house as someone who sells the stuff didn't really help. :uhoh:

Clear head :drool:

Dude, you're an Eagles fan and you're not on the stuff daily? :ohmy: I applaud you. :hi5:

It really wasn't all that voluntary.

I got busted by my parents. Got the "you're living in our house you'll follow our rules" trip and had to smash my brand new double-blown glass pipe on the curb :sad:

So, I've basically stopped watching Eagles games as a result.

I haven't done too much interesting stuff since early October. September was a long month, however.

Not much of a weed person, it just gives me freakin' headaches.

I've never smoked weed or cigarettes. I've never had any desire to try any kind of drug. I've never been drunk either. After one drink, I'm good. I'm too paranoid about doing something stupid. Although, I do have to say this thread is endlessly entertaining. :laugh:

Carlos: *Shame*:shame:

I must be the most BORING interlander: Never smoked, drank or done any type of drug ever. Drinking is something I don't believe in, plus due to religious reasons I've never had a sip of anything alcoholic.

:reject:

At my Community College is where I first smoked the wacky stuff. Just kind of happened. Was AWESOME!!!!! Actually started picking up cigs too, which wasn't so awesome. I've since quit the cigs and weed. Been almost 4 years for a cig, and 2 for the other. Although one of my friend's wife likes to do it, so I may decide to do it again.

I really don't see anything wrong with it. Just keeps you loose, and everything becomes funny. I have friends who that's all they do, and to me that's sad.

every once and a while? Fine. Every single night, and to the point where you don't even want to leave the house....not so good.

The only times it bugged me was when I was high enough where it felt like I was smiling the entire night. And not just a normal smile, but a Jack Nicholson as the Joker smile!!!! Cheeks would just start to burn from the constant smiling.

:wink:

Skip the pot (that stuff dulls your mind) and head straight for the Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test stuff.

Last edited:
I've never been stoned, and live in pot country :happy:

aka holland :wink:

never been drunk either :shrug: I've a high resistance and just don't want to waste my money on shitloads of alcohol to get drunk...

Back
Top Bottom