I've never been stoned....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What do you think Dora and Boots do all day ?

I think Swiper is their dealer.

<---knows way too much Dora info.

Sicy said:
dorapothead.jpg

:lmao: :lmao:

Being stones is a waste of negative energy. It will just lead you to other drugs and drniking more alcohol....it is safer to never get stoned.....take it from experience...... someone like me who took that route and ended up in rehabe 5 years ago........

I took 2 drags when i was 15 and started laughing and everyone thought i was stoned. Never tried it since.

:reject:

i've never done drugs. if someone smokes one joint, how long before the effect of it on them is over? I know it can be traced in your system (urine test) for up to 2-3 days.

thankyou said:
i've never done drugs. if someone smokes one joint, how long before the effect of it on them is over? I know it can be traced in your system (urine test) for up to 2-3 days.

not an easy answer....

depends on your size, how much you smoke in general, how much you smoke in this one instance, drinking any alcohol as well? etc etc

But a ball park figure would be a few hours....

PS, it can be traced in your urine up to 30 days.

Numb1075 said:

not an easy answer....

depends on your size, how much you smoke in general, how much you smoke in this one instance, drinking any alcohol as well? etc etc

But a ball park figure would be a few hours....

PS, it can be traced in your urine up to 30 days.

thankyou for your answer.
i guess i should have mentioned, if the person only smoked one joint and no alcohol involved.

UberBeaver said:
Also depends on the stuff you're smoking, but a few hours is a safe time frame. You should be all back to normal, albeit a bit tired, in within 4 hours. But don't do drugs, drugs are bad, mmmmkay?

not for me. i'm just suspecting someone i know might be using it.

Back
Top Bottom