I've never been stoned....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AtomicBono said:

same here.

I giggle enough when I'm with my friends. we already act like we're high. I imagine us actually being high would be rather chaotic.

lolololol

oh silly 2006 me

that's actually still true basically. i tried pot with my friend once but it just gave me a headache, really. was not impressed.

Next time, put some music on!

never been drunk either I've a high resistance and just don't want to waste my money on shitloads of alcohol to get drunk...

You don't have to spend shitloads of money to get drunk, even if you have a high resistance. I'm sure you'd be able to afford a five dollar bottle of wine.:wink:

Galeongirl said:
I've never been stoned, and live in pot country :happy:

aka holland :wink:

never been drunk either :shrug: I've a high resistance and just don't want to waste my money on shitloads of alcohol to get drunk...

Same here!

Never smoked! Live in a town where people walk around with a joint between their fingers.

Never been drunk either! Waste of money and life!

I eat lots of chocolate instead! :happy:

The Sad Punk said:
Next time, put some music on!

You don't have to spend shitloads of money to get drunk, even if you have a high resistance. I'm sure you'd be able to afford a five dollar bottle of wine.:wink:

:wink: already tried that... and I don't really like wine anyway... but yea, tried mixing drinks aswell :shrug: nothing... no headache, no effect whatshowever...

Galeongirl said:

:wink: already tried that... and I don't really like wine anyway... but yea, tried mixing drinks aswell :shrug: nothing... no headache, no effect whatshowever...

Everclear :wink:

the only time i was able to finish Knights of Cydonia in Guitar Hero 3 on Expert mode was last night when i was crossfaded...i've tried many a time today with no avail :shrug:

Galeongirl said:
:yuck: I don't even want to know how gross that'll taste!

Doesn't really have a taste. It's used mostly as a mixer or for liqueurs and tinctures. Having a very high alcohol content and little of it's own taste one bottle can spike quite a lot of punch for parties etc., so it's quite cost effective for that. Of course having little taste and very high alcohol content many people don't realise how much they've had and can get very drunk very fast.

My dad and I were talking and he mentioned Humboldt County (for those of you not from CA, that's pot growing territory). I mentioned this thread and he said "I think your mom's the only one in the world who hasn't smoked pot." So A) He was pretty much admitting that HE has and B) assuming I have too! Um..... awkward!

Miringeltje said:

I've never smoked/gotten stoned or had the desire to...and I'm from Holland / The Netherlands
Galeongirl said:

never been drunk either :shrug:

JanuaryStar said:
Let's see :hmm: I've never been stoned either, never smoked... Got a little tipsy but never really drunk...

:hmm: Interesting pattern, I've picked up on

Galeongirl said:

:lmao: pot country...:wave: galeongirl, I'm about 10 minutes from the dutch border...& to get on topic, I've never bought there something....:shame:

:lol: god we're all such good innocent persons eh!

:shifty: I did buy things across the border a while ago... when we were staying with friends who also lived 10 mins from Germany(the upper north) :wink: it was mostly clothes I think..

Galeongirl said:
:lol: god we're all such good innocent persons eh!

:shifty: I did buy things across the border a while ago... when we were staying with friends who also lived 10 mins from Germany(the upper north) :wink: it was mostly clothes I think..

:lol: yeah, actually here are so many dutch people buying clothes!!!... and we're buying cheap coffee at the border:wink:
:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom