I've got a weird confession.........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.Clayton

Refugee
Today my mother and I are getting our passport photos taken...I don't want to do this...I don't take good pictures, and this is a picture of just my face
icon24.gif

Remember in "European Vacation", the Griswolds all looked like a bunch of dorks in their passport photos...that will be me.
But if I don't take this photo, I can't go to Europe.....
All I've heard are horror stories about passport photos.....does anyone here have a passport....how did your photo turn out?
I wonder.......should I smile or not??

Passport/drivers license photos only serve a few purposes and in 99% of the cases no one you care about will see them so what will it matter in the long run?

My old driver's license photo was taken when I was 17, 25 lbs. heavier, with a baaad hair day happening (yes, I was a complete dork before I hit 18 :p). But yet I would pull it out and show it to friends and laugh.

So in any case, it's really no biggie. :)

I've had about five passports in my young life (the joys of growing up overseas) and let me tell you...it is OK. lol. Seriously, very very painless. In fact, my last passport pic turned out almost NICE. :eek: Just hold your face in a natural position, don't grin, but don't frown...look pleasant. If you have a drivers' license, you've already proven you can do this. ;)

DONT USE THEM MACHINES!!!! THEY BIG PILES OF CACK ENGINES THAT MAKE U LOOK LIKE UR CONSTIPATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no, seriously go to the nearest hugest chemist and get it down professionally....I did for my driving license, got it down in Boots....and dont regret it............the flash they use whitens ur face a bit more, and ur eyes look up ever so slightly which looks better and u dont see any flaws or nuttin....

so theres my advice Mrs Clayton!

:D

and dont worry, Im sure the man readin and seein ur photo at the next airport will be jealous he dont have that gorgeous lady tucked away in his wallet to show around!

:)

Hey thanks ladies.....I think I'll be OK...you're right, it's just like a driver's license photo...but without the long wait :D
I'll let you know how it turns out!

I know exactly what you mean - i'm always freaky about photos too.
You'll be fine, i'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom