I've been converted...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
You can now color me: A RADIOH[color=dark-blue]E[/color]AD FAN. :up:

I bought 'OK Computer' a few years back, and just could NOT get into it. So of course I never understood all the recent commotion over them...till I (finally) got 'Kid A'. :ohmy: WOW. OMG. :heart: Where the *bleep* have I been??? It's absolutely mezzzzzzmerising...I've been playing it non-stop all day. And driving at night with Kid A in the player...??? Almost as good as.....well, maybe not quite. :sexywink:

I haven't got 'Amnesiac' yet....please tell me it's just as good!!

Any other RH recommendations?

bends.jpg

^ Agreed...

Amnesiac is a great album...a little different from Kid A, but overall really well done. The Bends is highly recommended...it's awesome as well.

great to hear!

youll love amnesiac especially if you like kid a.

which songs do you like by them?

this is great news

I have the bends on my ftp.. I suggest you download it immediately.

I love OK COmputer. In fact, Its the only one I've really dug into and i just love it. I need to pop in my amnesiac and give that one a whirl soon.

yay that you've discovered them!!!! :dance: Took me awhile too.....Just last year!

so hard to choose

Right now some standouts are Everything in its right Place, How to Disappear, Motion Pic ST, Packt like Sardines and Pyramid Song...but I've honestly dug everything I've heard so far.....I swear that music puts me into a trance, sorta....there I was, driving down the road, but my brain was in another place....(n:ohmy:t good!). Haven't even listened to The Bends yet, but can't wait!

SO much great music, and only two ears to hear it all with.... :scream:

[edit]p.s. I finally know where "Yesterday I woke up sucking on a lemon" comes from! I always thought, "WTF? I don't know any U2 lyrics that say that!" :lol: :lemon:

Last edited:
Re: Re: so hard to choose

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

You've been hereby ordered to listen to them only at home in a safe spot! lol

death-like feel..radiohead is all about hallucinations ..
dont listen when you are on top of a building or bridge....ensure that all sharp objects are well beyond ur reach at the time of listening to The Bends

:D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom